Explorer ahead of schedule??

flossie009

The "review" in question was obviouly written by someone with some PR background - since it is the first review by this poster, something is telling me not only is it not genuine, but posted to negate all the horrible reviews regarding that sailing and may have been composed by someone in a PR department.

gnomie :)

Really? It does not sound like it was written by a professional. A professional would not be putting down other passengers. Clearly written by a person that sailed on the Mariner and was thinking about the Explorer. No conspiracy going on - just a simple mistake.

Clearly written by a person that sailed on the Mariner and was thinking about the Explorer. No conspiracy going on - just a simple mistake.

Right on the money, I think. They list their suite as 924, Penthouse C (actually B on Mariner). On Explorer (even though we KNOW it wasn't Explorer), 924 is a Superior Suite.

Nice name tho, Her Royal Highness to you. I am confused though, if you're under a quarantine, how to you go off to a tour? Wouldn't you be stopped from leaving the ship?

Yeah, you'd think so, wouldn't you? I'd imagine your keycard would be suspended for the duration of your quarantine...

We had noro problems on our QM2 Christmas cruise a few years back. One family was quarantined and kept breaking it - I guess the medical personnel would call their cabin, and if there was no answer they'd go by in person. They made announcements trying to find them. Rumor had it that after the second time they broke quarantine, the captain put them off on one of the islands in the Caribbean - whereupon the local authorities promptly put them into a bit more 'enforced' quarantine. Not sure how true that was, but it sure made for a lot of stories on board...