Silhouette C2 2111

Sandy1975

I just booked a cruise for next march and chose this cabin. I read on the sticky that some of the rooms closer to the midship entrance get smoke smell from the smoking section on the resort deck. Has anyone experience this issue? I like the size of the room n balcony if it is as shown in de deck plan. I would rather be on this side as there seem to be a potential for less noise from OV cafe.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi Sandy,

We loved this cabin! While you obviously notices smoke while walking in from that said, none could be detected from the cabin, hall or balcony. We always walked in from the other side and crossed over to avoid walking through the smoking area. We would (and did) book this location again! The balcony was a nice size, and even though it has a full overhang, we had plenty of light and it was a great place to take a nap in the afternoon. Also Neslyn, the room attendant, was great!

Hi Sandy,

We loved this cabin! While you obviously notices smoke while walking in from that said, none could be detected from the cabin, hall or balcony. We always walked in from the other side and crossed over to avoid walking through the smoking area. We would (and did) book this location again! The balcony was a nice size, and even though it has a full overhang, we had plenty of light and it was a great place to take a nap in the afternoon. Also Neslyn, the room attendant, was great!

We also love 2107, 2109, 2111. All great C2 cabins. One floor up to the Oceanview cafe and right out to the pool.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app