Reflection 1/28 Eastern Carib Cruise

BellBoys

Hello

We have sailed numerous times on HAL but this is our first time on Celebrity. Our frame of reference is based on the perks that we received on HAL in a Neptune or Pinnacle Suite so we are excited to experience the Celebrity Suite experience. Sorry to rattle off so many questions:

We are booked in a Signature Suite and are we correct to assume that any speciality restaurant meals are included? Does this mean we could dine every night at Murano or Tuscan Grill if we choose?

Is there a weekly rate to reserve a Lawn Club cabana and can this be done before we depart?

What time can we arrive at the Port of Miami in order to start boarding, are suite passenger allowed an earlier boarding? Same for disembarking, can we stay in our room until 8am or 9am? Is a full breakfast served the last day?

Thanks in advance for any advice and information.

Hello

We have sailed numerous times on HAL but this is our first time on Celebrity. Our frame of reference is based on the perks that we received on HAL in a Neptune or Pinnacle Suite so we are excited to experience the Celebrity Suite experience. Sorry to rattle off so many questions:

We are booked in a Signature Suite and are we correct to assume that any speciality restaurant meals are included? Does this mean we could dine every night at Murano or Tuscan Grill if we choose?

Is there a weekly rate to reserve a Lawn Club cabana and can this be done before we depart?

What time can we arrive at the Port of Miami in order to start boarding, are suite passenger allowed an earlier boarding? Same for disembarking, can we stay in our room until 8am or 9am? Is a full breakfast served the last day?

Welcome.

DH and I are on the 1/28 Reflection cruise in 2017, and are also in a signature suite. Come join our roll call.

Specialty restaurants are included so yes, you can dine there every night. Additionally Luminae the Suite only restaurant is also included. Here is a link (hope it works) re: celebrity suite amenities...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/celebrity-suite-class

In terms of boarding, we usually arrive around 11 am and have no problem boarding shortly after arrival. issue is you cannot get in your cabin but can go to michaels club which is another suite only venue.

Don't know about full breakfast outside of buffet as we usually do self disembarkation for early flights and we usually grab a bite in buffet BEFORE the crowds get ugly:D

We don't book the cabanas so my info may be wrong....I think they are daily rates and don't believe there is a weekly rate.

Amy

Hopefully this answers some additional questions.

Hello

You are really going to love the location of those suites. One nice aspect is that they are right by Aqua Spa Café (forgot what the name is changing to) and you can pick up smoothies or other items in the morning or throughout the day. The pay-for items in the café are also free.

They are also very liberal about laundry and did not stick to the two loads.

In August we were on Reflection in a Signature, 4111, and absolutely loved it, Bart was our Butler. You are correct, you can dine in Murano or Tuscan every night. In addition, our butler booked us for Sushi on 5 at no charge but I have heard that others have had to pay so make sure you ask your butler. Also, specialty lunches at The Poarch or Lawn Club Grill are included. Luminae serves a full breakfast the morning of departure. In-suite breakfasts are nice but you eat on the coffee table. Good for breakfast but we didn't want to do it for anything other than that and we only did it for early port disembarking

Most likely there will be a discount for weekly bookings of Alcoves but make sure you book them ASAP. In fact, I would not be surprised if some are not already sold out. They get gobbled up fast for sea days

They have a small waiting room for suite/VIP guests at the port but it's nothing special. We were in a Sky suite in January on Reflection and I believe they let the suite/VIP's board at 11.

Edited by xmarksx

Hello

One more question we have, we would like to book our speciality dining in advance but were told since its complimentary it must be done onboard with our butler. We already noticed a lot of the times we like to dine 7pm or 8pm are gone on some nights in Murano and Tuscan Grill. I imagine some places will be sold out as we near departure or when we board the ship. If this is the case then its really not much of a value add.

Are some tables held back for suite guests to reserve once on board? Can we purchase the nights we want to dine online and then ask for a credit once we board and rebook them as complimentary (I am not a fan of tricking the system but can't find any other way around it). Or does accounting know to credit our account each night we dine as its complimentary?

On HAL if we booked it an paid for it in advance we were simply credited onboard when we dined as we received some complimentary dinners.

Thanks!

Edited by BellBoys

Hello

One more question we have, we would like to book our speciality dining in advance but were told since its complimentary it must be done onboard with our butler. We already noticed a lot of the times we like to dine 7pm or 8pm are gone on some nights in Murano and Tuscan Grill. I imagine some places will be sold out as we near departure or when we board the ship. If this is the case then its really not much of a value add.

Are some tables held back for suite guests to reserve once on board? Can we purchase the nights we want to dine online and then ask for a credit once we board and rebook them as complimentary (I am not a fan of tricking the system but can't find any other way around it). Or does accounting know to credit our account each night we dine as its complimentary?

On HAL if we booked it an paid for it in advance we were simply credited onboard when we dined as we received some complimentary dinners.

Thanks!

I am not sure about the hold-back question for suite passengers. I would call Captains Club to find out the number for the shore side concierge, or their email address. They should be able to help you. Prior to our sailing shore side contacted us to ask about minibar preference and dining.