Constellation Aft Cabins (M-Class) 2016

hvbaskey

For those who enjoy visual representations of the deck plans:

Constellation Aft Cabins - labelled, per deck plans (May 2016)

AQ = Aqua Class

FV = Family Veranda

C1 = Concierge Class 1

X-ConnieAftCabins_May2016-L.jpg

Heather

We just spent 12 days in 1138 and 1140. The only problem I had was convincing someone that it was possible to open the door between those adjacent balconies. Since no other balcony walls on the ship can be opened everyone assumed it was the same with the "new" aft AQ cabins. I finally got them to send my request to the hotel director and it was opened minutes later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have one of those deck 6 rooms booked on the Millie for 2017 to celebrate a special birthday! Just can't wait! I love that wake view!

Thanks hvbaskey, love the photo!

This photo was taken in the port of Zadar, Croatia when we were living in PH 6147. That deck/room will be a part of me forever ... Fantastic memories!

Heather

This photo was taken in the port of Zadar, Croatia when we were living in PH 6147. That deck/room will be a part of me forever ... Fantastic memories!

Heather

You do 'live' in the PH rather than 'stay' in it don't you!

You do 'live' in the PH rather than 'stay' in it don't you!

Absolutely! it's like having your own home on the seas. I wanted to take home that master bathroom with me ... my husband's remark was - in over 25 years of marriage, I have never had my own sink before ;-)

We lived in it for 10 days (both inside and out) and I didn't want to give it up. I did shed a few tears on debarkation day :(

Heather

I have 7199 for a cruise Oct 21st.........nice

Paul, on a recent Constellation message thread, I posted a link to photos from our "Connie Cabin Crawl".

Within that photo gallery are three photos of FV 7199 which was part of the crawl. Two photos inside the cabin and one of the fabulous balcony.

Super cabin assignment!!!

Heather

Absolutely! it's like having your own home on the seas. I wanted to take home that master bathroom with me ... my husband's remark was - in over 25 years of marriage, I have never had my own sink before ;-)

We lived in it for 10 days (both inside and out) and I didn't want to give it up. I did shed a few tears on debarkation day :(

Heather

My husband contemplated barricading us in with the grand piano after our Summit cruise....After 14 nights in Asia on Millie next year we may just do it!

Much as we enjoyed the bathroom, living room, butler's pantry....it was the balcony that we loved. We would lie out on those comfortable beds late at night watching the stars, sipping our cognac and eating the prawns and other tasty nibbles the butler had put in the fridge 'just in case we needed a snack'....We even saw a shooting star. As you say, memories which will stay with you forever..

For those who enjoy visual representations of the deck plans:

Constellation Aft Cabins - labelled, per deck plans (May 2016)

AQ = Aqua Class

FV = Family Veranda

C1 = Concierge Class 1

X-ConnieAftCabins_May2016-L.jpg

Heather

Thanks for pic but BEWARE THE DECK-9 AFT LOCATION. Just back from Infinity Pac-Coastal in FV 9158. Adjacent neighbor cabins agreed. With nice weather, pax eating outside on patio of Deck-10 buffet create loud reverberating scraping noises audible through the roof of Deck-9 cabins below from dragging, adjusting their chairs, tables.

Noise is bothersome if using your Deck-9 balcony between 6:30am and 10pm. Cabin is fine otherwise.

Got a last min 'deal' on 9158 but would NOT take any Deck-9 aft cabin in future. HAPPY CRUISING

We've done 7199 and 7204 both absolutely fabulous esp with a small child. Next cruise on p & o and couldn't find anything to match the space so have (had) to book a suite!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Wondering if those aft cabins (which we love on HAL ships) are noisy being adjacent to family cabins? Hesitated to book for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our FV in May on Infinity - could just hear phone ring in FV adjacent, barely notice normal volume voice conversations. OTOH, a screaming child in adjacent cabin and/or foot thumps of running kids is likely a bother if trying to nap/sleep.

On another cruise, the GTY 'bargain' we were assigned was under the casual buffet, directly under the ice cream bar open to 10:30pm. Lots of kids running jumping until 10:30 getting ice cream fix.

• 2 months later...

Loved our 9201 aft cabin and huge balcony on the Constellation for 14 days in July.

It was the perfect place for a great morning room service breakfast, sailaway parties with friends and long afternoons on sea days reading and soaking up some sun.

Love these aft cabins on the M class ships.:)

I've sailed in both 6147 and 6148 on Connie. Loved both of them. On the Nov 2014 cruise, I invited the people from my roll call to a sailaway in the PH; almost 100 folks showed up!!! It was awesome....

In October I'll sail in 6148 on Infinity for 10 days; can't wait....