Number of Evening Chic nights

maherp

We are doing a 9 night Arabian Coast Immersion Cruise in January and was wondering how many Evening Chic nights there will be.

I know the Celebrity Website states for 7 nights or longer there will be a minimum of 2, but wondered if anyone doing a 9 night cruise has experienced more than 2.

Many Thanks

We are doing a 9 night Arabian Coast Immersion Cruise in January and was wondering how many Evening Chic nights there will be.

I know the Celebrity Website states for 7 nights or longer there will be a minimum of 2, but wondered if anyone doing a 9 night cruise has experienced more than 2.

Many Thanks

According to the web site no matter how long the voyage there are two chic nights however some posters have reported that some ships have had a third.

From the website:

All cruises that are 7 nights or longer will feature two Evening Chic nights. Any cruise 6-nights or shorter will feature one Evening Chic night. All other nights of the cruise will feature Smart Casual attire. Celebrity Xpedition will continue to feature casual attire for the entire cruise.

Edited by dkjretired

Many Thanks

All cruises that are 7 nights or longer will feature two Evening Chic nights. All other nights of the cruise will feature Smart Casual attire.

All cruises that are 7 nights or longer will feature two Evening Chic nights. All other nights of the cruise will feature Smart Casual attire.

? :confused:

Three on a 14 night cruise. A nit unexpected. Luckily, I had an extra "nicer" top to wear. ;)

We had 3 also on our 12 nighter ;).

I quoted that previously in this thread but apparently from many posters on this board, the ships did not get the memo and have been doing three.

I didn't have a dinner suit on our first cruise so bought one for our second as most wore black tie for our first cruise. The format changed to Chic, which has opened interpretation issues, but didn't see anyone stopped from entering the dining room. I am still taking black tie for future cruises until fancy dress is acceptable because I can...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app