Dress code for Luminae

swh&cv

We are about to go on our first cruise since this new suites only dining room. Does anyone know if you can wear nice walking shorts and a polo shirt to dinner or is that not appropriate? Thanks for any feedback

We are about to go on our first cruise since this new suites only dining room. Does anyone know if you can wear nice walking shorts and a polo shirt to dinner or is that not appropriate? Thanks for any feedback

We ate in Luminae for two weeks and never saw anyone in shorts or polo shirt for dinner.

I've never seen shorts in Luminae at dinner. Breakfast and lunch...yes.

Slacks and polo shirts, Hawaiian shirts, short or long sleeve button down shirts for me is what you'll see mostly. I've seen nice capris on ladies but never shorts on men or women. It's smart casual which doesn't include shorts.

I wear Polo jeans in blue, black or cream with a Polo or Polo shirt short or long sleeve every evening on our last 2 cruises dining in Luminae. The dress code is smart casual in Luminae as well as Blu. We are really enjoying the Suite Class on Celebrity.

• 3 months later...

We are doing the Eastern Caribbean on the Reflection. We want to keep packing to a minimum. I will have khakis and polo (golf shirts with collars) but no regular sport shirts unless you guys and gals tell me they are needed. We will do dinner in Luminae as well as in several specialty restaurants. Will Polo shirts do even on the dressy nights? What about breakfast and lunch? I know shorts are okay. Are tee shirts (no collar) okay in Luminaeat breakfast and lunch?

We are doing the Eastern Caribbean on the Reflection. We want to keep packing to a minimum. I will have khakis and polo (golf shirts with collars) but no regular sport shirts unless you guys and gals tell me they are needed. We will do dinner in Luminae as well as in several specialty restaurants. Will Polo shirts do even on the dressy nights? What about breakfast and lunch? I know shorts are okay. Are tee shirts (no collar) okay in Luminaeat breakfast and lunch?

Khakis and polo shirts are fine for dinner. Almost anything goes for breakfast and lunch.

Shorts are fine at breakfast/lunch but NOT at dinner. Is this what you would wear at a fine dining restaurant? I doubt it. Smart casual: collared shirt/slacks are the norm. Chic night: nicer pants/dress shirt perhaps suit coat & tie. Quite a few tuxes on Chic night on the Eclipse Jan.22-Feb.5. Quite a few pax still really liked to dress up.

I'd still pack a dress shirt(short sleeve is fine)Pax were pretty nicely dressed on the recent Eclipse trip we took.