Where'd My Bookings Go?!!!

Luvcrusn

:confused::confused:Here's a weird one, even for X IT functions. Logged onto my X account to see if my luggage tags were available. (49) days out. All my reservations are gone! The reservations were here yesterday, gone today. 49 days out and 400 days out. I tried logging out of my account and re-entering both reservation numbers, name, ship, sail dates. Said no reservations found. HUH? Final payment was made quite a while ago BEFORE due date, online check in done, here yesterday (Saturday) evening (both reservations) gone 4 hours later. What's up with this? Had a lot of weird IT problems, like unable to access, but never this!!!! :confused:

Don't panic, as I have done before[emoji51], X conducts maintenance on its IT systems overnight on Saturday's. Give it a few more hours, and it should be back up and you will see all your bookings again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Don't panic, as I have done before[emoji51], X conducts maintenance on its IT systems overnight on Saturday's. Give it a few more hours, and it should be back up and you will see all your bookings again.

whew ... glad to hear this ... I was in the midst of putting an excursion in my shopping cart, and all of a sudden the error message that there was a system problem, and when I went back to My Celebrity, the reservation was gone, and I can't add it back .... :)

I would panic if I was leaving tomorrow, but I know I've plenty of time and it'll get straightened out. Friends on same Dec. cruise also have vanishing reservation. I'll try again in the sunlight (when to ghosts and goblins disappear) and if they can't straighten it out, I know my TA will on Monday. Maybe X should do maintenance on its IT PEOPLE and they'd have less problems with their IT systems. Seems every X cruise we've done has had its own IT issue, but this is a new one even for them! Thanks for your response.

:confused::confused:Here's a weird one, even for X IT functions. Logged onto my X account to see if my luggage tags were available. (49) days out. All my reservations are gone! The reservations were here yesterday, gone today. 49 days out and 400 days out. I tried logging out of my account and re-entering both reservation numbers, name, ship, sail dates. Said no reservations found. HUH? Final payment was made quite a while ago BEFORE due date, online check in done, here yesterday (Saturday) evening (both reservations) gone 4 hours later. What's up with this? Had a lot of weird IT problems, like unable to access, but never this!!!! :confused:

Let me reassure you that it is actually not an unusual occurrence for a Saturday night and is really nothing new.

You were just lucky not to have encountered it previously.

See the thread Categories

where I mentioned it earlier in post #7.

Well, here is a nifty page which will assist you in this as well.. usually 24/7 in the U.S.

A great resource, in my opine, many can use right away in addition to CC.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

Yep, was checking something on my reservation and it was gone last night. Luckily, this had happened before so I didn't panic. It's still very annoying! It's back now, and all is well.

Cheryl

Edited by shovelrae1959

No panic on my part, just a heads scratch. Seems like every X cruise inside of final payment the Xbox website IT geniuses find a way to make reservations unable to be accessed for several weeks, make Edocs unavailable and now did a magic act for our Halloween enjoyment and made them disappear and reappear. I continually wonder why a company as large as Royal Caribbean doesn't improve their IT issues

I was happy to see the website down for maintenance, and I hoped for some bug fixes and added features to the my Celebrity part of the website, but no, no difference I can see. While I am very exited to cruise with Celebrity for the 1st time, I am getting tired of calling and emailing them to fix issues that should be easy to fix yourself online.

I was happy to see the website down for maintenance, and I hoped for some bug fixes and added features to the my Celebrity part of the website, but no, no difference I can see. While I am very exited to cruise with Celebrity for the 1st time, I am getting tired of calling and emailing them to fix issues that should be easy to fix yourself online.

We've been sailing with them for 16 years, loved every trip, wouldn't change anything. Web site has changed over the years but always a problem. The website has never actually impacted anything on our trips,but I'm conscientious about checking and double checking.

The system was down for several hours last night. Last I looked they said it would be back by 10:00am. Since Celebrity never seems to take their website down, I would suspect that whatever they were doing also involved the database (in my past experience). You should try to look again.