Toiletries on Celebrity

Bee happy cruzers

Can anyone tell me what the toiletries are like that are provided in the cabins? Just wondering whether to save space and leave mine at home.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You have sailed on a good number of other lines, they will be of the same quality, or lack of as you have experienced before. If you needed to bring our own previously you will again.

Edited by wallie5446

Can anyone tell me what the toiletries are like that are provided in the cabins? Just wondering whether to save space and leave mine at home.

b - just depends on how 'selective' or 'allergic' you are to certain items. How much space are you talking about saving here?

In terms of luggage weight, every ounce counts to be sure. If you require special items, well, go for it. I Usually have to bring special bar soap for my spouse as there is nothing which can match what we use at home... two 2.64 oz bars usually last a seven (7) night cruise... along with the shampoo too, how could I forget that.. LOL

bon voyage

We're in a balcony cabin. P &O use the White Company toiletries which I love! We've not been on celebrity for a good many years. RCI is awful, they come out of soap dispenser things on the wall and smell like disinfectant! Looks like I'll be bringing my little travel ones.

Thanks everyone for your input.

We're in a balcony cabin. P &O use the White Company toiletries which I love! We've not been on celebrity for a good many years. RCI is awful, they come out of soap dispenser things on the wall and smell like disinfectant! Looks like I'll be bringing my little travel ones.

Thanks everyone for your input.

We loved the ones in the concierge cabins on the Solstice.

Cheryl

I am typically very picky about what I use on my hair, in terms of quality, as well as scent. That being said, I LOVE the toiletries that the balcony cabins get on X. The bottle says made by Gilchrist and Soames out of England. The shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel and smell great, and I love the body lotion so much that I usually skipped using a daily perfume in lieu of the nice and natural scent of the lotion. Hubby also loved it. And the bottles are generous sized.

Do they get replaced as you use them, or must you ask for new ones daily?

Toiletries are replaced as you use them and the quantity becomes low. The size in non-suite staterooms is large enough that they last several days. The containers in suites are even larger.