What's the most you've ever had booked.....

MsSoCalCruiser

What's the highest number of cruises that you have ever had booked at the same time? I normally have no problems remembering the dates of my cruises but I now have, for the first time ever, ( drumroll please) .... SIX cruises booked! How do you frequent cruisers keep all of this in your head??? If I ever retire I want to be a frequent cruiser too :D

I do want to add that I became a wee bit excited when I heard that the Royal was coming to LA and I booked three cruises on that beautiful ship.

What's the highest number of cruises that you have ever had booked at the same time? I normally have no problems remembering the dates of my cruises but I now have, for the first time ever, ( drumroll please) .... SIX cruises booked! How do you frequent cruisers keep all of this in your head??? If I ever retire I want to be a frequent cruiser too :D

I do want to add that I became a wee bit excited when I heard that the Royal was coming to LA and I booked three cruises on that beautiful ship.

We booked 2 on the Royal.

4 at the moment and I can't keep them straight. I finally did a chart and have a couple of land vacations as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, yeah, those too.

We currently have 2 cruises booked. And 5 RV trips. Plus a China land/river cruise.

I use a file box with folders set up by month. Everytime I do anything pertaining to any given trip, the notes go into that folder. As the departure date approaches, I go through each folder to make sure I've covered all the bases.

Six for me too! I made a chart so I remember what I had booked!

Steve & Peggy have over 140 cruises with Princess. I have only been on one cruise where they were not the most travel passages. Most people on Princess ships know them.

Tony

We usually book two at least a year in advance 2017 we have done one for 21 days and we will do one in December for 31 days. We have not booked our 2018 cruises yet but are looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by goldenrod

I guess we're slackers. Usually only one or two. I just retired last August so work was always a factor. At this point we have 3 booked. A 28 day, a 14 day, and a 49 day. I guess if we took shorter cruises we might have more booked at once.

Two things:

Put each cruise once booked into your signature. That gives you a quick reference. See below for my signature, for example. Others have fancier approaches.

On your computer, store a PDF of every important document in a file for each trip. Have a master file for passports and the like. Bring a copy of the trip and important documents files, or send it to yourself, when you go on a trip. Send your smart phone the PDF of your passport. It is not a substitute for the real thing, but if you lose your passport (or if ICE arrests you and says you are not a citizen, a story like that in today's L A Times) you will have proof with you that should smooth your path.

I'm wary of doing that as it's not difficult to find out who people are and this information just tells nefarious types when you aren't going to be home.

I usually make sure to have someone living in my house when I'm gone. I also live on a cul-de-sac where the neighbors all watch out for each other.

I guess we're slackers. Usually only one or two. I just retired last August so work was always a factor. At this point we have 3 booked. A 28 day, a 14 day, and a 49 day. I guess if we took shorter cruises we might have more booked at once.

Your choice of cruises is similar as us. We started cruising a few years back.... our very 1st cruise was 7 days to Alaska on Sept 1st. Then we got hooked so as soon as we came home we booked a 15 day to Hawaii from SF early October. Our 3rd cruise was 28 days to South Pacific round trip from LA in late October. Our 4th cruise was 31 days to South America. I wanted to stay on the ship as long as possible Lol. We prefer longer cruise days.

Happy Cruising!:)