Disney Magic Deck 6 Aft - wrap around?

aln_wag

Hi

Quick question, does anyone know if you can 'wrap around' at the very back of deck 6 on the Magic. I.e. can you go down the port side, go past room 6154 and then (without going back to the aft elevator lobby) get to 6654 and work your way forward on the starboard side? The deck plan shows a grey strip between the two corridors at the back.

Reason for asking is considering a cruise where one party may have 6152 and the other 6652 and wanted to know how "close" the rooms will effectively be.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi

Quick question, does anyone know if you can 'wrap around' at the very back of deck 6 on the Magic. I.e. can you go down the port side, go past room 6154 and then (without going back to the aft elevator lobby) get to 6654 and work your way forward on the starboard side? The deck plan shows a grey strip between the two corridors at the back.

Reason for asking is considering a cruise where one party may have 6152 and the other 6652 and wanted to know how "close" the rooms will effectively be.

Thanks

Andrew

I'm going to say "no". I believe any gray areas indicate a non-accessible area. The passageway along the staterooms is indicated in white.

Yes, it wraps around - that grey area is actually a little used staircase that goes up to deck 8 and down to deck 4 (however you can't get anywhere at deck 4 as it ends behind Animators Palate). At deck 8 when you come off the staircase, there is a small staircase tucked away on the starboard side that will take you into the back of Cabanas buffet. Very convenient if you are able to do stairs!