How in the world do you decide???

pugmadkate

Actually, you can drive there. According to Google, Seattle to Anchorage is 2263 miles and 42 hours driving time!

Don't be telling those posters you can drive from the continental U.S. to Anchorage. :mad:

These posters probably thought that blacked out area above the U.S.A. on all the maps was some impenetrable frozen wasteland with no roads, just dogsled trails.:rolleyes:

And we like some of our American cousins to continue thinking that way.:D

Don't be telling those posters you can drive from the continental U.S. to Anchorage. :mad:

These posters probably thought that blacked out area above the U.S.A. on all the maps was some impenetrable frozen wasteland with no roads, just dogsled trails.:rolleyes:

And we like some of our American cousins to continue thinking that way.:D

I can imagine why you would want to keep them from visiting your beautiful country, they may get ideas and decide to stay.:D

I can imagine why you would want to keep them from visiting your beautiful country, they may get ideas and decide to stay.:D

At least you Aussies go home after visiting. But can you please stop taking all our single women back with you!

We have three friends who have had a daughter move down under after meeting an Aussie guy here in Canada. At least we have places to stay when we go!:D

At least you Aussies go home after visiting. But can you please stop taking all our single women back with you!

We have three friends who have had a daughter move down under after meeting an Aussie guy here in Canada. At least we have places to stay when we go!:D

LOL, I have friends that complain about the Canadians marrying their kids and taking them back to Canada. Loving countries.:hearteyes:

LOL, I have friends that complain about the Canadians marrying their kids and taking them back to Canada. Loving countries.:hearteyes:

I knew we Canucks were a loving bunch. Heck, we have to be just to keep warm. Brrrrrr!:eek:

How did you Aussies get this way?

I knew we Canucks were a loving bunch. Heck, we have to be just to keep warm. Brrrrrr!:eek:

How did you Aussies get this way?

Loving you mean????

We're just a loving mob.

Well most of us anyway.

We have done a lot of cruising all over the world and been on the ships of 14 cruise lines. Normally, choosing a cruise is pretty easy because we are itinerary driven. But Alaska is truly the most difficult region...when it comes to choosing a line. For us, it would normally be Princess or HAL...because they both have excellent land extension packages. But choosing between those two is really tough. Ironically, the last time we cruised to Alaska we could not make up our minds about which line...so we booked with Crystal :). Go figure.

Hank

We Aussies have a similar philosophy to the Canadians, I suppose it may come down to heritage and tolerance.

You are right in that we Canucks and the Aussies have a similar philosophy. But I always thought it was because a lot us are descended from rogues who got booted out of the mother country.:D

My ancestor got himself booted out of Ireland. It was a choice of Canada, or Australia. What can I say, he apparently didn't like 'cruising' and ended up here. :)