Transpor from airport to Sheraton OSJ AND From Sheraton OSJ to Pan Am Pier for cruise

tigers2425

Looking for the best priced transportation from airport to Sheraton in OSJ the day we arrive and then from Sheraton to Pan Am Pier the next day to head out on our cruise.

Please advise if you have recommendations and about how much each way. There may be 2 or 4 of us.

Thanking you in advance for any help.

Tigers2425

Looking for the best priced transportation from airport to Sheraton in OSJ the day we arrive and then from Sheraton to Pan Am Pier the next day to head out on our cruise.

Please advise if you have recommendations and about how much each way. There may be 2 or 4 of us.

Tigers2425

We did this exact same thing last May (sailing on Adventure) and it was "around (+ or -)" $20.00 for the two of us per trip.

Enjoy the Sheraton...great location.

Tigers2425

I stayed at that hotel. Very nice.

As others have said, just take a cab. I would like to add that the cab is a flat rate, same price for 2 or 4 people (except for the $1 per suitcase addon fee).

When it is time to leave for the ship the bellboy will be happy to get a cab for you.

A note about the hotel, checkout time is 11:00, and it took us about 20 minutes to get on an elevator, they were all packed because everyone checks out at the same time on the same day to get to the ship!

I stayed at that hotel. Very nice.

As others have said, just take a cab. I would like to add that the cab is a flat rate, same price for 2 or 4 people (except for the $1 per suitcase addon fee).

When it is time to leave for the ship the bellboy will be happy to get a cab for you.

A note about the hotel, checkout time is 11:00, and it took us about 20 minutes to get on an elevator, they were all packed because everyone checks out at the same time on the same day to get to the ship!

Agree it was nice....We left at that busy 11:00am time frame and there were several taxi's lined up .... no waiting. The bellboy actually asked (we said fine with us) another couple waiting behind us if they wanted to share the taxi with us to split the cost. However we actually had one small additional bag than they had and once at the port...the guy made a big deal of pointing that out to us, his wife was very embarrassed. We ended up seeing this guy at Guest Services one night and he was screaming at a staff member...I guess next time we won't share our taxi.

• 5 weeks later...
Agree it was nice....We left at that busy 11:00am time frame and there were several taxi's lined up .... no waiting. The bellboy actually asked (we said fine with us) another couple waiting behind us if they wanted to share the taxi with us to split the cost. However we actually had one small additional bag than they had and once at the port...the guy made a big deal of pointing that out to us, his wife was very embarrassed. We ended up seeing this guy at Guest Services one night and he was screaming at a staff member...I guess next time we won't share our taxi.

Or just have some extra dollar bills to give the other party to make up for the extra bag. :)