Ruins and Beach in one day, possible?

Sky616

We are considering doing a ruins tour with native choice for us and our two boys next April. We'd like them to see and learn a little bit about the Mayan history and such but would also like to hit a beach (not an all day pass type) for a few hours possibly with a place the wife and I could get a massage. Is this possible or am I dreaming? Preferably the beach has to at least offer lounge chairs and an umbrella with a restaurant or bar that serves some food. And again the massage.

Depends on how long your ship is in port and which NC tour you take, but this is very doable. Suggest taxi to Blue Kay, or Tropicante, or Pez Quadro. All are PAYGO. All have loungers, umbrellas or palapas. All have good food. Tropic ante has the better bar, IMO. All have massageTropicante . Pez Quadro used to be the 2nd best (El Faro had better-but they weren't on the beach and the ownership has changed),but masseuse's move around a lot now.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Forums mobile app

Depends on how long your ship is in port and which NC tour you take, but this is very doable. Suggest taxi to Blue Kay, or Tropicante, or Pez Quadro. All are PAYGO. All have loungers, umbrellas or palapas. All have good food. Tropic ante has the better bar, IMO. All have massageTropicante . Pez Quadro used to be the 2nd best (El Faro had better-but they weren't on the beach and the ownership has changed),but masseuse's move around a lot now.

We are in port from 8am to 5 pm on the Liberty of the Seas so not as long as some ships. I will look at the choices from Native Choice for an early departure.

That's a decent port stay. So you should be fine. Some ships leave before 3P. Enjoy your cruise.[emoji4]

Thanks we will and thanks for your help. New port for us. We were supposed to hit this port ten years ago but hurricane damage changed our itinerary.