Disney paperwork

ccruisequeen

You need to print out the signature form and sign it. It is the last page of the contract. You don't sign it on line (unless something has changed recently). There is also a copy of the signature page in the booklet you'll be sent, and it is available at the terminal in the event that you don't bring it along. Each adult needs to sign the financial responsibility page as well.

Easiest to print out and do in advance, but no worries if you show up at the terminal without it--it will take about 2 minutes longer to process you then.

Maybe I'm having brain issues...but I don't remember ever printing boarding passes on DCL. You'll get your boarding card number at the port along with your KTTW card. That's all you need. You also don't print luggage tags. NICE tags will be in the booklet that will be sent to you about 30 days before cruising.

You need to print out the signature form and sign it. It is the last page of the contract. You don't sign it on line (unless something has changed recently). There is also a copy of the signature page in the booklet you'll be sent' date=' and it is available at the terminal in the event that you don't bring it along. Each adult needs to sign the financial responsibility page as well.

Easiest to print out and do in advance, but no worries if you show up at the terminal without it--it will take about 2 minutes longer to process you then.

Maybe I'm having brain issues...but I don't remember ever printing boarding passes on DCL. You'll get your boarding card number at the port along with your KTTW card. That's all you need. You also don't print luggage tags. NICE tags will be in the booklet that will be sent to you about 30 days before cruising.[/quote']

Their contract no longer has a signature area on the last page. The Port Arrival form has the check in time, reservation number, names of passengers, and a bar code. It does not have a signature area either.

Edited by ccruisequeen
Mistyped word

Their contract no longer has a signature area on the last page. The Port Arrival form has the check in time, reservation number, names of passengers, and a bar code. It does not have a signature area either.

My last cruise and the one upcoming had this as the last page in the online check in process:

zlt01e.png

You can see the tab for that page on the main online check in page

2e6c8zl.jpg

They have CHANGED the process last (March) month, now the NEW port check in form you print out does not have a signature line, if you printed out the form before the new ones went online you can still use it or you can go back online and reprint the new form. It doesn't require a signature anymore.

They have CHANGED the process last (March) month, now the NEW port check in form you print out does not have a signature line, if you printed out the form before the new ones went online you can still use it or you can go back online and reprint the new form. It doesn't require a signature anymore.

Ah, that explains it. We did the online check in in February.

Here's the new look (note the last tab - Signature Form) is no longer there:

2rzfbib.jpg

Ah, that explains it. We did the online check in in February.

Here's the new look (note the last tab - Signature Form) is no longer there:

2rzfbib.jpg

That's the only one I've seen. Thank you. I thought I was going crazy![emoji42]

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

I thought you were having difficulties as well--sorry; the last one I saw was the one Shmoo posted with the signatures. The fact that it changed less than a month ago makes sense. :)

The bottom line is that everything DCL is subject to change at any time; we have even seen policy changes between legs on B2B cruises.

when can you do the online check in?

final payment day?

depending on what level castaway club you are?

we're starting to get closer, but i haven't really been paying much attention to our cruise..

all my attention has been focused on ADRs/FPs for the WDW portion of our visit...

when can you do the online check in?

final payment day?

depending on what level castaway club you are?

we're starting to get closer, but i haven't really been paying much attention to our cruise..

all my attention has been focused on ADRs/FPs for the WDW portion of our visit...

To do on line check in, you must be paid in full AND within the window based on your CC level.

Concierge bookings and Platinum CC members 120 days

Gold CC members 105 days

Silver CC members 90 days

first timers 75 days

Note--even if the final payment date isn't until 75 days, CC members must pay in full early in order to do their check in and book excursions, nursery, adult dining, etc. at their window. We typically do the payment a few days earlier to be sure that it is processed and in the system when our booking window opens.

To do on line check in' date=' you must be paid in full AND within the window based on your CC level.

Gold CC members 105 days

first timers 75 days

Note--even if the final payment date isn't until 75 days, CC members must pay in full early in order to do their check in and book excursions, nursery, adult dining, etc. at their window. We typically do the payment a few days earlier to be sure that it is processed and in the system when our booking window opens.[/quote']

thanks! for us that's 90 days...all four of us are still silver...this cruise will make us gold i think...

so for us, that's in may....time to get my brain in gear it would seem... :)

To do on line check in' date=' you must be paid in full AND within the window based on your CC level.

Gold CC members 105 days

first timers 75 days

Note--even if the final payment date isn't until 75 days, CC members must pay in full early in order to do their check in and book excursions, nursery, adult dining, etc. at their window. We typically do the payment a few days earlier to be sure that it is processed and in the system when our booking window opens.[/quote']

To do the online check in, you don't have to be paid in full (unless the PIF date has already passed on your cruise).

To book excursions you must be paid in full.

To do the online check in, you don't have to be paid in full (unless the PIF date has already passed on your cruise).

You are probably right....but the entire point is to book the adult dining and any desired special activities. (at least for us). And as you noted, we are those people who do cruises with 120 day PIF dates...

thanks! we're not booking anything.....no special meals or excursions...

i'll just want to get in to get our port arrival time, and if i recall correctly, you get that at the end of the check in process.

Can you answer any of the information in advance? that is, before the 90 days (90 days in our case)

thanks! we're not booking anything.....no special meals or excursions...

i'll just want to get in to get our port arrival time, and if i recall correctly, you get that at the end of the check in process.

Can you answer any of the information in advance? that is, before the 90 days (90 days in our case)

As above, anything can change at any time with DCL. However, in my experience, you do not have access to the page before your "date." On the good side though, they do retain information from previous cruises. For instance, I didn't have to re-enter my passport number--it was in the system. When one of our cruisers had a new passport (old one would have expired before the cruise), it had a big red warning on the check in page....basically telling us that DCL didn't know we'd already taken care of that matter

As above' date=' anything can change at any time with DCL. However, in my experience, you do not have access to the page before your "date." On the good side though, they do retain information from previous cruises. For instance, I didn't have to re-enter my passport number--it was in the system. When one of our cruisers had a new passport (old one would have expired before the cruise), it had a big red warning on the check in page....basically telling us that DCL didn't know we'd already taken care of that matter[/quote']

This is our first cruise with Disney so there's nothing to retain

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

i talked to DCL - they have DH's CC number on the reservation, even though i don't know it.

Clever aren't they :)

and i asked about the final payment - even though final payment is 75 days, i have to pay by 90 so that i can check in at 90 days.

Unless there's been a change, you don't have to be paid in full to check in. Only to book excursions/dining/spa/etc.

i talked to DCL - they have DH's CC number on the reservation, even though i don't know it.

Clever aren't they :)

and i asked about the final payment - even though final payment is 75 days, i have to pay by 90 so that i can check in at 90 days.

They have always done a good job of attaching CC numbers without any further info on our cruises. We've booked a friend in our cabin who had cruised previously with family--no problem; all their CC and passport info was there.

As to final payment vs. booking excursions, etc. I've never tried it. Supposedly you can do on line check in without being paid in full, but you cannot book anything--excursions, adult dining, spa, meet and greets, etc. Thus, we pay in full before the window opens so we can book our adult dining.

Okay thanks for the info on this thread about Disney cruises. I am kinda of worried about booking meet and greets and adult dining if I wait all the way til the end. I'm cruising on November 2017 and figured we should pay in full now to start booking some of that stuff? Anyone do what I would do?

Okay thanks for the info on this thread about Disney cruises. I am kinda of worried about booking meet and greets and adult dining if I wait all the way til the end. I'm cruising on November 2017 and figured we should pay in full now to start booking some of that stuff? Anyone do what I would do?

How many cruises have you been on? Are you booked in concierge? The earliest ANYONE can book is 120 days before embarkation--that is concierge and Platinum castaway members. So, for a November cruise, that is sometime in July. You can pay in full any time, but that doesn't change the earliest you can book stuff. If this is your first cruise on DCL, your booking window opens at 75 days before embarkation.

The ability to book what you want depends on how flexible you can be and which ship you are on. If you don't care which night/what time you go to Palo, but just want a reservation there, your odds are better than if you want night 2 at 8 pm. The longer the cruise, the better your chances of getting what you want.

How many cruises have you been on? Are you booked in concierge? The earliest ANYONE can book is 120 days before embarkation--that is concierge and Platinum castaway members. So' date=' for a November cruise, that is sometime in July. You can pay in full any time, but that doesn't change the earliest you can book stuff. If this is your first cruise on DCL, your booking window opens at 75 days before embarkation.

The ability to book what you want depends on how flexible you can be and which ship you are on. If you don't care which night/what time you go to Palo, but just want a reservation there, your odds are better than if you want night 2 at 8 pm. The longer the cruise, the better your chances of getting what you want.[/quote']

We have been on many cruises, but this is our first Disney cruise. So I guess I'm not allowed to book things too early. So I can wait to pay in full until July or later?