Watching fireworks from the balcony in cabin 7654 on the Fantasy?

Does anyone know if it's possible to stay on the balcony in room 7654 (aft starboard) on the Fantasy and would we have a good view of the fireworks? We've been on the Fantasy before and watched the show while leaning against the railing on the deck above the pools, which was a great place to see the whole show.

Does anyone know if it's possible to stay on the balcony in room 7654 (aft starboard) on the Fantasy and would we have a good view of the fireworks? We've been on the Fantasy before and watched the show while leaning against the railing on the deck above the pools, which was a great place to see the whole show.

I can't address whether that room/verandah can view the fireworks or not. But I can tell you that DCL prefers that people not be on their verandahs for the fireworks.

That said, DCL will send a letter to the rooms that they don't want people (or stuff) out on the verandahs during the fireworks. I don't know if 7654 is one of the ones that typically receive that letter.

The view is not all that great (from what I've read) compared to the full show you see if up on deck. And, of course, you won't hear the music.

Thanks Shmoo, I knew you would have some insight. As you may recall from my last trip report 2 years ago, I thought I was taking a long break from Disney due to the high cost. However, my wife and family informed me last night that we were taking an actual Christmas 2018 cruise on the Fantasy. Yes, we could have taken 3 Carnival or 2 RCI cruises for what I'm paying. I booked this room today for a 12/22/2018 sail date. I'm going to pretend I'm sailing Concierge to make it a little more palatable. At least I know we will all have fun, but I wish that mouse was easier on my wallet!

We've cruised in cabins that got the "Please don't" letter--they ask that you make sure that all personal belongings have been removed from the balcony and no people are out there. We complied, so I can't address the quality of fireworks from the balcony or whether your selected cabin is on the list. Like Shmoo, I've read that the view isn't all that great from the balcony--you can see 'Out" but not so much "Up."

Exactly. Last year on the Dream, I was tired and didn't feel like going up into the crowds and staed in our AFT stateroom on deck 9. They shoot the fireworks off the back of the ship, so I was able to see some of it, but I'm sure I didn't get the full effect.