personalised Bon Voyage gifts?

happycruzer

Approx 18months ago my Brother and his wife were cruising for the first time to celebrate 25 years of marriage.

I was looking for a special gift that could be delivered to their cabin and through these boards I got the name and web site for a company in Miami/Fort lauderdale area.

They could personalise wine/ photo albams etc with the recipients names, special occasion and the date along with the name of the ship they were sailing on, Depending on the name of the ship they could even put a photo of the ship within the message,

I ordrered a bottle of red and white wine along with a Silver photo album, and they were deliverd right to their cabin, I believe they also could do cabin decoration packs.

Where you wonder is this thread going !

Well for the life of me I cant remember the name of the company that I used,I have looked at a couple that have been mentioned on the boards but they dont do the same.

CAN ANYONE OUT THERE BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE IN KNOWING WHO THIS COMPANY COULD BE?

We are sailing on the Jewel of the seas nxt march and I would dearly love a couple of the things that they could supply.

Hope you can help.

Many thanks.

many thanks.

My DH seems to think that the company was actualy called Bon Voyage Gifts but despite a number of searches I cant find anything at all for them, even tried white pages with no success. Does anyone know if they exist or has DH got it wrong (as if )lol

I'll have a look at this one though . Thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought i'd bring this thread back up again in the hope that someone will know of any other company doing this kind of thing, Especially the company who will personalise your gift with the ship name etc.

Hope someone with a better memory than me can help.

Many thanks in advance.

Archived