25th Anniversary - August 2005 - Help - can't decide what cruise!

annfi

I desperately need help deciding what cruise and then I have to sell hubby on the idea! We were on Royal Caribbean Song of Norway for our honeymoon 25 years ago! Have not been on Royal Caribbean since. Took Grand Princess Mediterranean for our 20th. I loved it but hubby couldn't stand our dinner companions. Took NCL Star Hawaii and Carnival Glory with our daughter. I'm thinking I would love to try Celebrity. Itinerary is really not important to us. In fact we love the days at sea. Would prefer WARM and not Alaska. Europe is out because of the cost. For Celebrity that sort of leaves us with Bermuda Horizon or Zenith. Also, kind of interested with Voyager of the Seas, 9 nt out of Bayonne. Since we are not taking our daughter I would prefer not to be bombarded with kids because then I will miss her too much! We are in our late 40s. Thanks for your help!

I desperately need help deciding what cruise and then I have to sell hubby on the idea! We were on Royal Caribbean Song of Norway for our honeymoon 25 years ago! Have not been on Royal Caribbean since. Took Grand Princess Mediterranean for our 20th. I loved it but hubby couldn't stand our dinner companions. Took NCL Star Hawaii and Carnival Glory with our daughter. I'm thinking I would love to try Celebrity. Itinerary is really not important to us. In fact we love the days at sea. Would prefer WARM and not Alaska. Europe is out because of the cost. For Celebrity that sort of leaves us with Bermuda Horizon or Zenith. Also, kind of interested with Voyager of the Seas, 9 nt out of Bayonne. Since we are not taking our daughter I would prefer not to be bombarded with kids because then I will miss her too much! We are in our late 40s. Thanks for your help!

The Voyager of the Seas is an awesome ship. We sailed on the 9 nighter from Bayonne to the Caribbean last July and are booked again for this July. Last year we were also celebrating our 25th anniversary and renewed our vows on board. They have a small chapel and it's a pretty nice set up.

Archived