Oceana evening wear

Pjobant

Hi all, going on our first cruise in a few weeks on the oceana. I've been looking on p&o website and it says we have 2 formal nights which we have the clothes for and 5 evening casual nights. Was wondering what people wear on these nights, most videos on YouTube have the men in trousers and shirts. My partner was thinking of taking dark blue jeans and chinos and smart polo tops for on these nights. Is this ok or are shirts the norm?? Cheers x

My partner was thinking of taking dark blue jeans and chinos and smart polo tops for on these nights. Is this ok or are shirts the norm?? Cheers x

We have just returned from Oceana and my partner wore smart jeans, chino's and smart dark trousers. ENJOY!!! ;)

My husband also wore similar on non formal nights and it's fine, and remember the dress codes only apply to certain areas anyway despite what many would have you believe! The p&o website advice is the best source. You often read on here comments like 'I saw a man in black jeans on formal night' shock horror! he's still within the dress code if he's avoiding the set 'formal' venues & that's p&o's rules! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, going on our first cruise in a few weeks on the oceana. I've been looking on p&o website and it says we have 2 formal nights which we have the clothes for and 5 evening casual nights. Was wondering what people wear on these nights, most videos on YouTube have the men in trousers and shirts. My partner was thinking of taking dark blue jeans and chinos and smart polo tops for on these nights. Is this ok or are shirts the norm?? Cheers x

The Smart Casual dress code is.

"Stylish resort or leisurewear is ideal for Evening Casual nights, for example casual separates or dresses for ladies and open-neck polo shirts and casual trousers (not shorts) for men. A jacket and smart trousers can be worn but are not compulsory. Smart dark denim is also fine, but not trainers, football shirts or tracksuits".

So what you propose is entirely acceptable.