Trilogy Excursion

bekbek4248

Newbie question.. my husband and I will be on the Celebrity Solstice at the end of September and will be docked in Lahaina for two days. We'd love to do a snorkeling excursion with Trilogy Excursions, not through the cruise ship. Is this possible to do the second day we're docked in Lahaina? Do the tenders only run at certain times? Wondering if we are able to make a tour from 7:30-1.

Sorry if this is a silly question, just wasn't sure how it works.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Newbie question.. my husband and I will be on the Celebrity Solstice at the end of September and will be docked in Lahaina for two days. We'd love to do a snorkeling excursion with Trilogy Excursions, not through the cruise ship. Is this possible to do the second day we're docked in Lahaina? Do the tenders only run at certain times? Wondering if we are able to make a tour from 7:30-1.

Sorry if this is a silly question, just wasn't sure how it works.

Thank you!

We don't know Trilogy's schedule, but you certainly should have time to make the tour you mention as you will have been anchored overnight and your ship does not sail until 7 p.m. the next day. Tenders usually run frequently during the day in a port such as Lahaina. You will tender to a dock right next to where all of the tour boats are located, so no problem in trying to find them. Your best bet is to email or call Trilogy and let them guide you. Enjoy!

If Trilogy doesn't work out, check out the Gemini schedule (sails from the beach near the Westin Ka'anapali).

Both are excellent companies with great crews. I find myself favoring the Gemini because we stay at the Westin and just have to walk down the beach to the boat.

You can park at Whaler's Village for the Gemini - it's next to the Westin...which leaves lots of great lunch options, too.

http://geminicharters.com/

We used Trilogy last year and they are excellent. I am just about to book with them this year for the one you are thinking of. They are by far the best organized, food is great and they will be able to answer most question as they have an online chat I just used to confirm some questions I had.

Enjoy we are there in June.

• 3 weeks later...

Since you are overnighting at Lahaina you should look at Trilogy's Captains Sunset Dinner Cruise. It is fabulous. We have done sunset diner cruises in many places of the world and have found none that come close to Trilogy's. We will be doing theirs again next month. If that doesn't appeal to you take a look at Warren & Annabelle's Magic show in Lahaina. It is a real hoot and you will be laughing so much tears will run down your cheeks.

Ship tenders will be running until late that night. Have a fun cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

We are on the same cruise and looking at various snorkel excursions for Maui.

The tenders will run continuously (maybe not 24/7). Early morning the tender process/time shouldnt be too long. You will absolutely have plenty of time to do Trilogy on the 2nd day.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! Another quick question about the Trilogy snorkeling excursion... so based on my research, the Trilogy boat leaves at a different dock/location than where the ship will be. Sounds like a 20 min cab ride.

Will it be difficult to find a cab from the Lahaina dock to the doc where the Trilogy boat leaves from that early in the morning?

Sorry if this is a silly question!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi guys! Another quick question about the Trilogy snorkeling excursion... so based on my research, the Trilogy boat leaves at a different dock/location than where the ship will be. Sounds like a 20 min cab ride.

If you are taking a Trilogy excursion that says it is out of Lahaina Harbor, that is where the tender docks. It will be a very short walk from the tender to Trilogy's slip.

We are looking to book the snorkeling excursion that leaves from ma'aalaea harbor early in the morning.

We had figured you were taking Trilogy out of Lahaina Harbor. It definitely will make a difference going out of Ma'alaea Harbor. We cannot speak to availability of taxis in the early morning hours, but we can say that a taxi fare finder online quotes the round-trip taxi fare from Lahaina to Ma'alaea and return at over $100. You might want to see where the tour boats out of Lahaina sail to, as you wouldn't need a taxi to get to them.