Just a teaser to get our motors running ....

Tahitianbigkahuna

Getting closer ..... some of you can now book your ship excursions, this is when reality starts to set in and you know your going to paradise shortly :)

Island of Huahine ...

PG%20at%20Huahine%20%281%20of%201%29%20%281%29-X2.jpg

Oh yeah!!!!

I noticed on the PG website banner ad today that weddings or renewal of vows can be booked on your cruise with one of the options being the chapel at the Thalasso Resort on Bora Bora.

So I though a good picture of the inside of the intimate chapel would be a fun share :)

wedding%20chapel%20%281%20of%201%29-X2.jpg

I can't wait until we board on June 7th on a newly refreshed ship.

Us two. And we are going to do the same thing you do when we arrive there at the IC Bali on the 5th.

Lynn & Dan Bowen Cabin 729 for both post dry dock cruises!

• 2 weeks later...

I know some have asked about beach carry bags ....

When you get snorkeling gear from the marina deck you will keep it for the duration of the cruise. They will give you a netted bag for the gear.

There are usually small beach carry bags in the closet which are great fro your personal stuff and you can carry it or wear it like a small back pack ....

paul%20gauguin%20%281%20of%201%29-X2.jpg

Tahitianbigkahuna

Are you employed or on a contract with PG cruises. Full disclosure is important. Like your posts but full disclosure is important for transparency. Are you on the reunion cruise? Who is paying?

Tahitianbigkahuna

Are you employed or on a contract with PG cruises. Full disclosure is important. Like your posts but full disclosure is important for transparency. Are you on the reunion cruise? Who is paying?

I am not an employee of PG Cruises but have done a small amount of contract work for photos and video.

The personal story:

My BH had visited the Society Islands 3 times prior to us every meeting. When I asked her to marry me I said I would take her to French Polynesia every year and except once I've kept that promise. I guess my point of this response is let you know my love for FP was well established long before stepping on a cruise ship, I have good knowledge of all that FP has to offer both land and sea.

After 13 trips on land we took our first cruise of FP and we were hooked. This will be our 5 the cruise on the PG. For those that believe they are going on a trip of a lifetime there is no better way IMO to experience FP than the PG. Different from land based trips you will visit many islands in a short period of time. Some will get the 'Tahitian Flu' and will return and many will combine another cruise with a land based stay which is a great way to go but many originally came on a cruise which gave them some prospective on which island(s) they may wish to spend a bit more time on. For the bucket list traveler doing that once in a lifetime trip to FP you can't do it better than a PG cruise.

I love to share our knowledge of FP and the South Pacific with others. To the best of my knowledge the information I give is always accurate, I would never mislead anyone when answering a question.

By trade I'm a real estate broker and my BH and I operate a professional photo/video company in which we primarily shoot weddings.

Yes we will be on the Reunion Cruise ....

Without going into great detail I will simply state we paid a great deal of money to go on the Reunion Cruise, nothing further needs to be said ...

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

I am not an employee of PG Cruises but have done a small amount of contract work for photos and video.

The personal story:

My BH had visited the Society Islands 3 times prior to us every meeting. When I asked her to marry me I said I would take her to French Polynesia every year and except once I've kept that promise. I guess my point of this response is let you know my love for FP was well established long before stepping on a cruise ship, I have good knowledge of all that FP has to offer both land and sea.

After 13 trips on land we took our first cruise of FP and we were hooked. This will be our 5 the cruise on the PG. For those that believe they are going on a trip of a lifetime there is no better way IMO to experience FP than the PG. Different from land based trips you will visit many islands in a short period of time. Some will get the 'Tahitian Flu' and will return and many will combine another cruise with a land based stay which is a great way to go but many originally came on a cruise which gave them some prospective on which island(s) they may wish to spend a bit more time on. For the bucket list traveler doing that once in a lifetime trip to FP you can't do it better than a PG cruise.

I love to share our knowledge of FP and the South Pacific with others. To the best of my knowledge the information I give is always accurate, I would never mislead anyone when answering a question.

By trade I'm a real estate broker and my BH and I operate a professional photo/video company in which we primarily shoot weddings.

Yes we will be on the Reunion Cruise ....

Without going into great detail I will simply state we paid a great deal of money to go on the Reunion Cruise, nothing further needs to be said ...

Wonderful response.

Hey here's a teaser for those flying ATN from PPT to LAX in economy. This was my meal 2 years ago and last I heard it's still what is served. I give you Tahitian Head Cheese. Enjoy!1058578849c89ba42c570487f7132a5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I carry my own meals on ATN and several other airlines.

Thanks heavens i will be on AF this time.