Boarding Time - Galveston

abfallas

Hi everyone.

This is my first time cruising with Carnival so I apologize if this is a dumb question, but, what happens if you show up later than the selected check-in time? We have Faster to the Fun and currently a 11-11:30 check-in time, but we may have rain here in Houston tomorrow so in the case that we are a little late (say we get there at noon instead), does that mean we can't board until everyone else boards (what the Carnival rep said over the phone today)? I just want to double check - I usually sail with another cruise line and their policy is a little more lenient. I'm also still trying to figure out what the real perks of FTTF are.

Thanks!

The requirement that you must select a check in time is the earliest that you can check in. You can always check in later but not earlier, except for the fact that you have FTTF which allows you to check in earlier if you wish even though they make you select a check in time. You may ignore the check in time.

To be clear, this is check in time only, not boarding time. With FTTF you will board after wedding parties, diamonds and platinums. And if you arrive after boarding has started you will board immediately after check in.

Don't sweat it.

We don't have FTTF, sure wish we did though, and were wondering the same. We have a check in time of 11:30-12 but if we get there after 12 do we wait with everyone or will they let us go ahead of the 12 and after check in people? I know we can't check in before 11:30 and actual boarding is later.

We don't have FTTF, sure wish we did though, and were wondering the same. We have a check in time of 11:30-12 but if we get there after 12 do we wait with everyone or will they let us go ahead of the 12 and after check in people? I know we can't check in before 11:30 and actual boarding is later.

If you arrive at 12 with a check in a 11:30 to 12 then you should be admitted to check in upon your arrival. Once checked in you will be assigned a boarding zone and will board when they call your zone.

For instance, let's say they started the boarding process at 11am, by the time you get checked in it's now 12:15 or so, you might have boarding zone 20 or so. But, they could already be callling zone 10 by then so...it might not be too long.