How are the Swans doing?

The other week I commented on going to the local footy at Williamstown.

I can't go today as I am reading a PhD thesis draft. However, there is a live stream, and I thought people may like to have a gander at the location of the ground and how beautiful it is. Will go until about 4.30 today.

http://vfl.com.au/media-coverage/video-streaming/

Choose the Williamstown Vs North Ballarat link.

The other week I commented on going to the local footy at Williamstown.

I can't go today as I am reading a PhD thesis draft. However, there is a live stream, and I thought people may like to have a gander at the location of the ground and how beautiful it is. Will go until about 4.30 today.

http://vfl.com.au/media-coverage/video-streaming/

Choose the Williamstown Vs North Ballarat link.

Looks like a nice spot to watch some footy.

Buddy is just a distraction for the swans, doesn't work hard enough off the ball IMO.

?? if the ball does not go to bud he will go to the back line and get it unless swans have stopped that from happening ??

Thrilling one point win last night for the Swans over the bombers, and they are in the top eight now.

Just incredible. That's 2 weeks in a row that we've escape with great wins

Just typical too. I never leave games early, but this night I was in the queue for the bus when we won hahaha. Heard the roars from outside the ground. Bemused that I left early for the first time in forever and it was a classic finish.

Swans now the form team, having won 6 of the last 7 games after that wretched 0-6 start. What a season this has been.

Just typical too. I never leave games early, but this night I was in the queue for the bus when we won hahaha. Heard the roars from outside the ground. Bemused that I left early for the first time in forever and it was a classic finish.

Swans now the form team, having won 6 of the last 7 games after that wretched 0-6 start. What a season this has been.

Congratulations losfp! I saw that many of the Swans supporters were leaving before the game ended. What a game though! As an Essendon supporter I'm disappointed but am positive about our team. Some stupid mistakes were made in those last few minutes but hoping they will learn from them. Swans midfield was just so much better and stronger than ours and they will do some damage in the remaining games.of the season.

Leigh

I hope the run continues.

Congratulations losfp! I saw that many of the Swans supporters were leaving before the game ended. What a game though! As an Essendon supporter I'm disappointed but am positive about our team. Some stupid mistakes were made in those last few minutes but hoping they will learn from them. Swans midfield was just so much better and stronger than ours and they will do some damage in the remaining games.of the season.

Leigh

bet they kicked themselves for leaving before siren , i never do just in case, was an awesome game i watched quite a bit of it essendon is doing well i am truly happy for them that they are getting back into it

bet they kicked themselves for leaving before siren , i never do just in case, was an awesome game i watched quite a bit of it essendon is doing well i am truly happy for them that they are getting back into it

Thanks Hawka, it's been a tough few years for the Bombers supporters, so it is fantastic to enjoy this season. Very happy with how they are going. We have a good mix of experience and youth as do the Swans. Looking forward to the remainder of the season.

Leigh

Thanks Hawka, it's been a tough few years for the Bombers supporters, so it is fantastic to enjoy this season. Very happy with how they are going. We have a good mix of experience and youth as do the Swans. Looking forward to the remainder of the season.

Leigh

essendon are certainly getting better they will be better even more next year too

A great win for the Hawks and the Swans this weekend. What a weird season it has been so far. It's getting hard to predict who is going to have a win.

Melb and dogs won too heard the end of melbournes game it was a ripper to the line

Good win, but again let down by their kicking for goal, especially first half 5.15. Buddy got 4 goals, better than his 0.6 last week.

Biggest talking point is Melbourne's Tomas Bugg's huge punch on Callum Mills.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-06-30/bugg-reported-for-strike-to-mills-head

Yes, the kicking is a bit wayward but also lots of rushed behinds (tap on, etc). BTW, one of the last kicks from Buddy last week was deemed touched even though the video couldn't confirm it hence no goals for him.

True although Essendon may win large and also knock them back out of the eight.

And knowing my boys, may also lose! The Lions seem to be the team we can lose to wherever their respective positions on the ladder. Anyway I'll be there barracking for them with daughter and grandsons, one of whom is a Lions supporter.

Leigh

And knowing my boys, may also lose! The Lions seem to be the team we can lose to wherever their respective positions on the ladder. Anyway I'll be there barracking for them with daughter and grandsons, one of whom is a Lions supporter.

Leigh

Good luck, I suppose at the very least, one of you will be happy.