Smith Cove Pier 91

indygirl99

I don’t like parking at the Republic parking lot, parked there once. They want you to drop off your passengers and bags at the pier before you park, then come back park your car and catch the shuttle to the pier. We like parking at the parking lot behind the Armory much better. https://seattlecruiseparking.com they pick you and your luggage up at your car and drop you off back at your car when you return, been parking there for a number of years. You have to make a reservation online before parking.

I don’t like parking at the Republic parking lot, parked there once. They want you to drop off your passengers and bags at the pier before you park, then come back park your car and catch the shuttle to the pier. We like parking at the parking lot behind the Armory much better. https://seattlecruiseparking.com they pick you and your luggage up at your car and drop you off back at your car when you return, been parking there for a number of years. You have to make a reservation online before parking.

You are correct. Seattle Cruise Parking is a better lot with a better shuttle system. I linked to the wrong website! :(

Sorry for earlier post.

Just FYI, today is a beautiful day in Seattle (going to set a heat record reportedly) and I was driving through Magnolia and stopped for a couple of pictures of the Emerald Princess and Oosterdam parked at T91. Sorry about the barbed wire in the first picture - it's an official City of Seattle viewpoint that's apparently waiting for its improvement.

P1000170b2.jpg

P1000177a.jpg

Nice pictures. On the beach in the bottom picture were the protesters out braving the heat? I thought it sort of amusing a couple weeks ago when they showed up exactly at 1pm and at the stroke of 3pm packed it all up and left. Sort of wondered whose hourly payroll they were on. :confused:

Cruisers yesterday were maybe confused and thinking it was a Ft. Lauderdale sail away. ;) Except for the mountains anyway. :cool: