Arrival of Documents

fla gang

The important ones are on line and you can print them out. The booklet that contains your luggage tags usually comes about 30 days before embarkation. There is nothing else in the booklet that is necessary, but there is some fun stuff, some punch out cards telling whomever how to call the ship in an emergency, etc.

If for any reason you don't get the luggage tags, no worries. They are available at bell services at any WDW resort, at the Disney Welcome Center at MCO, and from the porters at the terminal.

i've used the tags at the terminal...

no issues at all..

Ditto. I once booked a cruise on a Thursday for a Saturday sailing. Since the on-line stuff closes 3 days before embarkation and the cruise is removed from the web at that point, we arrived at the terminal with nothing other than passports. No problems at all.

Ditto. I once booked a cruise on a Thursday for a Saturday sailing. Since the on-line stuff closes 3 days before embarkation and the cruise is removed from the web at that point' date=' we arrived at the terminal with nothing other than passports. No problems at all.[/quote']

that must have been so cool to do a last minute cruise like that...that is about as last minute as you can get!!!!

• 3 weeks later...