Celebrity final payment date query

Celebrity says on it's Australian site that final payments for holiday cruises are due 90 days before the cruise. I can't find on the site whether a cruise we are going on, which leaves Singapore on 10th December is classified as a holiday cruise or not. Does anyone here know the cut off date for that cruise? It doesn't tell me the due date on my online captains club reservation information, and we've recently moved, with the reservation paperwork in a box we haven't unpacked yet. Thanks for any help :)

Celebrity says on it's Australian site that final payments for holiday cruises are due 90 days before the cruise. I can't find on the site whether a cruise we are going on, which leaves Singapore on 10th December is classified as a holiday cruise or not. Does anyone here know the cut off date for that cruise? It doesn't tell me the due date on my online captains club reservation information, and we've recently moved, with the reservation paperwork in a box we haven't unpacked yet. Thanks for any help :)

As your cruise departs on the 10th December and is 14 nights, it would not be considered a Holiday Sailing.

The Celebrity T&Cs make specific mention that Holiday Sailings are Christmas/New Year/Easter.

The T&Cs are available here if you need to review them: http://www.celebritycruises.com.au/footer/australia-terms-conditions/

20c0efd4c8a93501f744d2f7612753f4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the website -

Final payment

We must receive the balance of the cruise and/or flight costs (after deducting the deposit you have paid) not less than 70 days before departure (90 days for Holiday sailings – Christmas, New Year and Easter departures) unless you book 70 days or less before departure (90 days for Holiday sailings), in which case you must pay the total cruise and/or flight cost at the time of booking. If we have not received all monies due to us in full and on time, you will be deemed to wish to cancel your cruise and cancellation charges as set out below (see clause 30, Cancellations and Refunds) will apply.

All money you pay to a travel agent (whom we have authorised to sell our cruises) for your cruise with us will be held by the travel agent on our behalf until the money is paid to us. If you are unable to complete the online check-in process, this may be due to an outstanding balance on your booking. If you have booked via a travel agent, please speak to your travel agent so that the funds can be transferred to us to complete your online check-in.