CruiserGuy135Blog

Hi Everyone!

I have just started a Cruise blog that I will post informative and exciting information about the Cruises that I have been on and will travel on, ports that I have visited and different types of news relating to the cruise industry such as new ships and programs or tips and tricks for first time cruisers.

As I am only new to blogging, I do have one question that I would like to ask, how do you grow an audience? If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. If you also have any ideas of anything that I could change on my website to make it more appealing and efficient, please send me a friend request on Cruise Critic and I would love to have a conversation with you.

Since I am planning on producing a fun and informative community with my blog, that is safe for people of all ages, I would like to ask if anyone would like to become a volunteer author with me? Posts would not need to be daily or even weekly and I would love to have people contribute their perspective on information relating to different topics. If you would like to become an author on my website, please send me a friend request on Cruise Critic and we can discuss my blog more in depth.

The link to my blog is: https://cruiserguy135.wixsite.com/cruiseguy135blog

Keep on cruising,

CruiserGuy15

Edited by cruiserguy135

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's the hardest question of all--how to build an audience. There are so many blogs out there (mine included!) that it's hard to get attention. I find that promoting my blog takes more time than actually writing it! Here are some suggestions:

* This is obvious: post here in Cruise Critic

* Develop a presence on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google +, etc. and drive visits to these sites to your blog

* List your site on blog directories

* Be active in other cruise sites

* Have compelling (and unique, if possible) content and big strong graphics

* Spread the word--and the URL!

Hope this helps. - Musing About Cruising