Blue Kay Beach

DALSAL

If I decide to take my 7yo granddaughter to BK, what would be the easiest way to get there. Not really interested in anything else. Just easiest way to get to BK. Thanks for any input!

If I decide to take my 7yo granddaughter to BK, what would be the easiest way to get there. Not really interested in anything else. Just easiest way to get to BK. Thanks for any input!

Just walk through the market area, across the parking lot where they are trying to tell you that you have to take their shuttle bus, walk outside the gate and immediately on the right side you will see 30 cabs waiting for your business. A 5 minute drive later for a couple of dollars each and they will drop you right at Blue Kay. Could not be easier.

Hi we are stopping here as well...what about getting back are there tons of taxis to go back to the dock? If so are they near the beach or the Lighthouse? If not how do you get back from Blue Kay?

All you have to do is tell your waiter you are ready to leave and need a cab and they'll call for one. It's usually there within 5 minutes. No worries and super easy. :)

Mitsugirly...thank you. I saw your review on it and fell in love. Have you bee back since 2014? My friends and I can't wait to go. We were upset at first cause they dropped Belize where we had a cave tubing excursion planned on our own. Then I stumbled into your review and now we are excited again. Hoping either for your same deal or the 1 I have seen where it is $5 for chair and drink for all day and then a taxi there and back

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Mitsugirly...thank you. I saw your review on it and fell in love. Have you bee back since 2014? My friends and I can't wait to go. We were upset at first cause they dropped Belize where we had a cave tubing excursion planned on our own. Then I stumbled into your review and now we are excited again. Hoping either for your same deal or the 1 I have seen where it is $5 for chair and drink for all day and then a taxi there and back

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

No sorry, I have not been back to Costa Maya since this visit. We had done the Western route so many times before that and we decided it was time for new stuff and haven't went back yet. There have been many that have been after me though and still seem to love it...even with the small $5 charge they have now (which is more than worth it since you are basically getting your money back when you get your free drink). :)

• 2 weeks later...