Family of 6---- Seattle Hotel advise Please.

We are expanding our group and now have a total of 6, I can't find a hotel that offers enough beds for the entire group. Has anyone else found a place to keep all the group together? I realize we can get two rooms, but really don't want to do that. The suites I found only have 2 beds,,, we can't be the only ones who need 3! Thanks in advance.

Any hotel with a two bedroom suite (plus sofabed in the living room) is going to be premium-priced - two rooms would be cheaper. Unless you all want to stay in a cheap hostel where there are plenty bunkrooms available that sleep a dozen or more!

Consider AirBnB and other home rentals instead of hotels - plenty of those offer plenty of space for 6 people.

SOME of the 2BR units at Residence Inn South Lake Union have a King in the master and 2 queens in the other. Reserve directly with the hotel.

The Homewood Suites near Seattle Center only has a queen in the second bedroom, but the sofa is a sleeper. I *believe* the 1BR units with 2 queens also have a sleeper sofa.

The Hyatt Place Downtown Seattle has rooms with two queens and a sofa sleeper.

The Hampton Inn near Seattle Center has 2Br units and I *think* the sofa is a sleeper.

:):)

SOME of the 2BR units at Residence Inn South Lake Union have a King in the master and 2 queens in the other. Reserve directly with the hotel.

The Homewood Suites near Seattle Center only has a queen in the second bedroom, but the sofa is a sleeper. I *believe* the 1BR units with 2 queens also have a sleeper sofa.

the Hampton Inn near Seattle Center has 2Br units and I *think* the sofa is a sleeper.

Thank you for taking the time to give me advise. I appreciate it very much.

We are expanding our group and now have a total of 6, I can't find a hotel that offers enough beds for the entire group. Has anyone else found a place to keep all the group together? I realize we can get two rooms, but really don't want to do that. The suites I found only have 2 beds,,, we can't be the only ones who need 3! Thanks in advance.

Hampton Inns

Embassy Suites

Homewood Suites

SpringHill Suites

Are the properties that will have something for 6 ... there many in the area of Seattle, SeaTac Airport and Bellevue

Can you find a hotel with adjoining rooms? I haven't looked (personally) to see what Seattle hotels offer this. I know that it's two rooms, but they connect through a pair of doors in the room. You essentially get 4 beds in one room. My family used to do that a lot when traveling with 2 adults and 3 young children.

Can you find a hotel with adjoining rooms? I haven't looked (personally) to see what Seattle hotels offer this. I know that it's two rooms, but they connect through a pair of doors in the room. You essentially get 4 beds in one room. My family used to do that a lot when traveling with 2 adults and 3 young children.

Ask for connecting rooms. Connecting is hotelspeak for rooms with an interior door.

The Hampton Inn near Seattle Center has 2Br units and I *think* the sofa is a sleeper.

The Embassy Suites (the same as the Hampton Inn). Two queens in the bedroom and the sofa sleeper. Call the hotel directly. DO NOT call the 800 reservation number or do it on line. I've got the same issue. For young grandchildren and us. I called the hotel, told them my issue. They said "technically it is not allowed for fire reasons" but that they never check nor care who is sleeping where. Just don't tell and they won't know according to them.

Oops, didn't scroll down far enough before I answered. I see others had the same names. Embassy and Hampton are usually my "go to" hotels for that very reason. It has never been an issue. Sometimes we throw in another adult so the kids just sleep on the floor. That would be 5 adults and 2 kids and sleeping bags.

Embassy and Hampton are usually my "go to" hotels for that very reason. It has never been an issue. Sometimes we throw in another adult so the kids just sleep on the floor. That would be 5 adults and 2 kids and sleeping bags.

7 people and only one bathroom?!? I wouldn't do it!

2 rooms = 2 bathrooms :D

• 9 months later...