Contact info for Hilton Moorea

salimandar

Help!!! I'm looking for a recent email address for the Hilton Moorea. I need to contact them to request a specific bungalow but I'm not having much success with the email addresses I've used to this point. Rose Richmond bounces back to me as undeliverable and no response from rooms.mgr .............any suggestions?

Many thanks

Help!!! I'm looking for a recent email address for the Hilton Moorea. I need to contact them to request a specific bungalow but I'm not having much success with the email addresses I've used to this point. Rose Richmond bounces back to me as undeliverable and no response from rooms.mgr .............any suggestions?

Many thanks

Go to their web site.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for that but the email link is to reservations. I will try that as a last resort but was hoping someone out there might have the address to the concierge or something a bit less generic than reservations as my message will have a good chance of getting lost in the shuffle there.

Thank you for your response though.

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks

Hi Salamander, hopefully your question has been resolved by now but I communicated directly to the Hotel regarding our reservation via reservations.mgr@hilton.pf.

Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks BPCruiser, I did finally reach someone so hopefully its all sorted. Is it before cruise or after that you are staying?.....If my memory serves me right it was before so we will miss you as we have booked post cruise.

Thanks BPCruiser, I did finally reach someone so hopefully its all sorted. Is it before cruise or after that you are staying?.....If my memory serves me right it was before so we will miss you as we have booked post cruise.

Yes, we are there 3 days pre cruise. You will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums