Laundry Services on Voyager

CRUISEBILL

Since this will be our first cruise with Platinum benefits, can someone tell us how long does it normally take for the ships laundry to return you clothes. If we give our laundry to our butler in the morning, when can we expect our laundry to be returned?

Thanks in advance for this information, Cruisebill

Cruisebill,

We just got off the Voyager. Depending on when we gave the laundry to the butler, it was returned either on the same day or the next day. The laundry did a great job. You'll love the benefit.

Did you go over 200 nights on your current cruise? That will be our case on our next cruise this summer, also on the Voyager. Did the platinum benefits begin at the start of your cruise?

Platinum benefits will begin at the start of your cruise.

Although we have received our laundry back the same day, if you put your laundry out by 9:00 a.m. one day, you generally get it back the next day.

We love our Platinum benefits but, unfortunately, it has done little to curb my overpacking:o

Thanks for all the info. It will help us to cut down on the amount of packing we will do( at least for me, not so much for my wife). We will graduate to platinum on this trip, and honestly, the benefits we will use most is the pressing and the laundry. Since it will be a "round" birthday for my wife I really do not want her or myself to waste time in the laundry room.

Thanks to all who responded, and I'll have a drink for all in the Observation Lounge on our first night out at sea.

Cruisebill

a bit off the subject, but of concern for us. Our cabin appears to be across from the laundry for our cruise. Is this a noisy area? We booked a Penthouse Suite and it is on deck 8 on the Voyager.

thank you

JB

a bit off the subject, but of concern for us. Our cabin appears to be across from the laundry for our cruise. Is this a noisy area? We booked a Penthouse Suite and it is on deck 8 on the Voyager.

thank you

JB

On my last cruise our Penthouse suite was right across from the laundry and I had the same concerns. We had no problems and found the location helpful for keeping tabs on the vacancy of machines.

Karen

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get my laundry just washed, dried and folded? In the past I've asked for this and I get work out clothes ironed. I don't need work out clothes and t shirts ironed...this seems to leave them a bit stretched. I like the way the dryer 'shrinks' t shirts back to size.