CD John Barron

Anchorbuoy

Former Regent cruise director John Barron will be joining the Navigator at the end of February to relieve Margaret Lynn. We have not sailed with him, but we have heard many nice reports about John.

With a new ship under construction, and Viking poaching personnel from Regent, John will complete the lineup of cruise directors.

Wow - what a surprise. He is really a nice man and a good C.D. I think he left Regent for Silversea (but it could have been Seabourn). I bet that Regent is happy to have him back "home".

If it's John Barron from the UK, he went to Seabourn. Sadly for us SB cruisers he left a couple of years ago to pursue a career in tv presenting. He's a super CD and Regent cruisers are lucky to have him back. I wish him all the best.

If it's John Barron from the UK, he went to Seabourn. Sadly for us SB cruisers he left a couple of years ago to pursue a career in tv presenting. He's a super CD and Regent cruisers are lucky to have him back. I wish him all the best.

I'm surprised he decided to leave Home Shopping Network. Great guy, and agreed, great CD.

I heard from John and he's thrilled to be coming back to Regent. He will be on the Navigator for the foreseeable future but likely changing to a different ship by 2017 as Jamie will be CD on the 2017 Navigator WC.

John is a great CD, very talented and quick witted. Marq, Tom & I were with you when he and Lynsay got engaged on the Mariner...fun memories.:)