Venice Pre-cruise hotel and flights

English Tim

I have a just booked a cruise from Venice to Athens, with a pre-cruise stay in Venice.

Prior to booking I asked TA what the flights would be. He emailed me to say outbound from LGW and inbound to LHR.

My booking simply says return flights from LGW with no mention of which hotel.

Where and when would I find exact flight and hotel details.

Incidentally do some cruises currently offer free unlimited wifi in all suite categories?

I'd say you should be able to get your hotel information now. We've had hotel info for our July cruise for a while now.

Our last two trips through Venice we did our post-cruise at the Hotel Bauer, right on the Grand Canal, and our last trip was the new JW Marriott on Isola della Rose. Although the island hotel was nice and the restaurants were pretty good (although somewhat pricey, even by Venetian standards) we preferred staying in Venice proper. Having to take the water shuttle to San Marco, although always a fun trip, wasn't as convenient as just walking out your door...

But I digress...

I'd pester my TA for details, and barring any info, maybe I'd call Regent directly.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

It's a beautiful property with nice city views. Just about a year old, several dining venues (you have to get the blood orange sorbet) and free shuttles to San Marco.

We enjoyed our stay there, but we both said we'd prefer being back in town next time. But it's definitely worth staying in at least once, I think.