Regent's birthday card

I received a birthday card from Regent today (my birthday is next week). It was a form card (nothing wrong with that) but addressed "dear Joseph". Well, I'm a female and my name is not Joseph. I had to laugh!. Whoever Randall Soy, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing is, he missed the boat. I don't mind the form card, it was a nice gesture to send a card. However, don't addressed it at all if you're going to have the wrong name. I can't remember if the ones I received in the past had my name or simply wished me happy birthday.

i received one also with the correct name. When I got the card, my first thought was how nice of them to do this and my second thought was, I wonder how much it costs Regent to send these cards even tho' I appreciate the thought:)

I am Titanium with Regent, and approaching 100 days with other lines. This year I received birthday cards from Seabourn, SilverSea, and Sea Dream (included a 10% cruise discount as a gift) but nothing from Regent.;(!

Oh...And when Regent does send me "personalized" emails they are addressed to James ;( (not my name)...

Happy Birthday forevertravel! Our intent is good but apparently our execution was flawed this time. Can you contact me directly so that I can clear this up?

And happy birthday to Joseph as well, in case you receive the wrong card.

Randall Soy, RSSC

Happy Birthday forevertravel! Our intent is good but apparently our execution was flawed this time. Can you contact me directly so that I can clear this up?

And happy birthday to Joseph as well, in case you receive the wrong card.

Randall Soy, RSSC

Hi Randall - it is so good to see you on the Regent board! I look forward to receiving my birthday card - regardless of what name is on it;)

P.S. Not sure if you remember but we met at an event in Texas almost three years ago. Hope to see you again - maybe on a Regent ship?

Birthday wishes to all

-Our cat's birthday is tomorrow

-The Boss' birthday is this Wednesday

-My birthday is on the 21st

I'll take a ten percent discount over a card anyday! :D

Z and TB

Wow - a family of Leo's (well, you are kind of on the cusp:-) Happy Birthday to you, your DH and especially to Emmi! While I don't usually ask for age, how old will Emmi be (and, is she still watching television?)

We have never received a birthday card from Regent and we live so close to them that they can almost walk it over to my house or office. But, we are but lowly members on the Regent guest hierarchy with only 20 nights' worth of sailing until our next cruise on 6 SEP.

Journeyfan: At 3PM Eastern time on the 21st, I will raise a tall, cool glass of Hendrick's and tonic and will toast your birthday.

TC2: Emmi will be six years old and still watched the TV's reflection. I've never been much of a cat lover (plus allergies) but this won has stolen my heart. She lays in my arms like a little baby or rests on my chest with her paws around my neck. I'm going to miss her during our next cruise.

We have another cat named Binx who is jet black, fast as a cheetah, and has a broken tail. The little bastard thinks he's a dog. He fetches, rolls around in dirt, and begs for people food in the kitchen. I have never seen a cat like him. Binx has a propensity to pick up make-up brushes (not mine) and other women's products (ahem) and drop them off in the family room or into his food bowl. Kind of funny unless you have a house full of people and he bebops down the stairs with something hanging out of his mouth and he drops it in front of your boss. I think he deserves his own comic strip.

Z and TB

Received a lovely Birthday Card yesterday, and I truly appreciate it. That means I have made it another year. Thanks, Regent.

Will be onboard Lisbon to Cape Town. Can't wait.

Edited by spindrift

I received my birthday card last week. Nice and also got one from Oceania. This is nice but I would rather not have to pay the final payment on our cruises so early instead of the birthday card. One way Regent could save money. Just email me my birthday wishes. Everyone else does.

Eileen

No problem Oriolesfan08 it was a good laugh. It's kind of nice you read my post. I don't know how to contact you directly. Maybe you'll be on our next RSS cruise "Cape Town to Cape Town" this coming November.

LOL,

Forevertravel:):)

Forevertravel, you can e-mail me at rsoy@rssc.com and I'll get it corrected.

You know folks, is everyone looking for something "FREE," or something special since it is your birthday, or can't we just appreciate the fact that they acknowledge our birthdays? That is special. What has happened to "appreciation?"

Just be glad that you are still living and can get a card.

You know folks, is everyone looking for something "FREE," or something special since it is your birthday, or can't we just appreciate the fact that they acknowledge our birthdays? That is special. What has happened to "appreciation?"

Agree with you 100%. Looking forward to receiving my card next week. Today we received documents for our September cruise -- it is always exciting to receive documents!

If you'll look back on pg.1, you will notice a "thank you and an appreciation" for the card sent. I'm just so sorry that we can't afford to sail on

Regent at this time. Times are tough; hopefully things will change!

Documents?? Can't wait for our October 27 documents. It will be my first without my husband, but I feel comfortable about it since I am on Regent.

You Have a wonderful cruise Travelcat2 :)

As you know, you are in good hands with Regent. Hope you have a great cruise. Thanks for your kind words.