Regal enclave

Laurab23

Does anyone know how much a weekly pass is? Or better yet a 5 day pass. Doing 5 day cruise next month.The cost per person. Is it cheaper for a couple? I am traveling with a friend in the same room,would they consider that a couple?

Laura

• 4 weeks later...
$199 per person?

It's $149 pp. I know this because its $350 for my wife and I for the week. There will be some savings on that cost for a five day cruise but for a full 7 day journey.. plan on $350 for two.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would really like to know, from the people that have used the enclave, if you enjoyed it. I only hear about the cost. Did anyone think it was wonderful? It would help to make up many of our minds. Cost is one a factor, but is it crowded, enjoyable, relaxing, boring etc. Any thoughts from people that have used it other than the cost. Not talking about the Sanctuary. Talking about the Enclave.

I would really like to know, from the people that have used the enclave, if you enjoyed it. I only hear about the cost. Did anyone think it was wonderful? It would help to make up many of our minds. Cost is one a factor, but is it crowded, enjoyable, relaxing, boring etc. Any thoughts from people that have used it other than the cost. Not talking about the Sanctuary. Talking about the Enclave.

I've used it twice on the Regal, in 2015 and again 2016.

The first time I loved it. The second time I didn't due to those who disrupted the sanctuary type feel, meaning those who chose to speak in loud -volume voices in there, so what had once been a very relaxing and soothing experienced had become a non-relaxing waste of $149. I did enjoy all the saunas though. Love the spa pool, however! Many People don't seem to understand spa etiquette anymore and ruin the experience for others.

On our cruise in March I won't be purchasing a spa pass

I don't need quiet as a pin dropping, but when two ladies were shouting, yes, shouting I had to ask them to keep it down. And then the worst offenders seemed to be the couples who were getting a spa treatment, and they can use the enclave before their treatment, well, they would be carrying on full voice conversations, disrupting the ambience for we who just wanted to relax on a lounger.

There are three sauna rooms, one with herbal steam and one that is a Turkish baths, a huge whirlpool, several rain showers,

A couple waterbeds, and 8 mosaic loungers. I would go twice s day, and the best time is around dinner time for least amount of people and of course on a port day when many are off the ship.

Once I spent 3 hours in there reading my Kindle, but it kept fogging up. You can go tour the facility before you purchase your pass

They do limit the number of passes that they sell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 4cats4me

I have been on the Regal twice....for a 7 day Caribbean and a 14 day transatlantic. Both times I went to see it the first day of the cruise and felt that it had a strange/unpleasant smell ( I'm not talking chlorine smell). The other aspect of the Enclave is that it does not have a view to the outside.

I have been on NCL Breakaway and love the spa area. They have the heated lounges just like Princess Regal and they have cushioned lounge area( not like Princess) or just relaxing and napping. It is also at the front of the ship and has fabulous views!

We used the Enclave on the Royal (Sister ship to the Regal) and enjoyed it very much. The busiest day we encounter was on our one sea day, around 6 PM, and we had no trouble finding space in the Hydrotherapy pool, or lying on a tile lounger. We used it every evening from around 6 pm to 7:30pm and most of the time there might be 4 other people.

We did run into two ladies that used it around the same time as us, who were real chatterboxes (They were in the Sanctuary as well and talked so much that there were a number of complaints about them). I did say something at the spa desk, and a member of the spa staff did talk to them. Next night they were talking loudly again, I complained to the spa staff again, and the spa staff said something to them that not only shut them up, but they were fairly quiet the rest of the time.

We find it not only relaxing, but also useful for easing tired and aching bodies.

Got back from our Regal 5 day cruise last week. We booked the enclave and I was very disappointed. Perhaps it was extra busy because of the weather but it was crowded every time we went. And the ceramic loungers were not heated. Very disappointed in that!

Laura