Allure of the Seas 2-in-1 Photo Review ~ October 12 & November 9, 2014

Cupcrazy

FANTASTIC review! I like a photo heavy review and your's is probably the best I have ever seen. The photos and commentary were really like being there with you. We are sailing on the Allure (Western) in Jan. and I am so glad I found your review early on. It was a great help and thanks for all your hard work and especially the dailies.

Thanks for taking the time to do this awesome review. We will fighting the crowds on Allure for our 3/29/15 spring break,anniversary, & birthday cruise.

Do they still serve Lobster one night in the MDR? If they do, do you remember what day that was? I am going to book Chops for our anniversary, but my wife would shoot me if booked it on Lobster night.

Thanks for taking the time to do this awesome review. We will fighting the crowds on Allure for our 3/29/15 spring break,anniversary, & birthday cruise.

Do they still serve Lobster one night in the MDR? If they do, do you remember what day that was? I am going to book Chops for our anniversary, but my wife would shoot me if booked it on Lobster night.

Lobster night was the second formal night!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FANTASTIC review! I like a photo heavy review and your's is probably the best I have ever seen. The photos and commentary were really like being there with you. We are sailing on the Allure (Western) in Jan. and I am so glad I found your review early on. It was a great help and thanks for all your hard work and especially the dailies.

Thank you for the nice words. It's comments like this that make me want to write reviews after a vacation. I did the Western sailing last year on Oasis. You can check out that review in my signature.

That's for reading! Lobster or Fisherman's Plate is served on the 2nd formal night. Formal nights are Night 2 (Monday/Nassau) and Night 5 (Thursday/St. Maarten).

Enjoy your spring break, anniversary, & birthday cruise

Edited by Cupcrazy

Cupcrazy,

Is there a sea day brunch? How is the night club on board? Thank u! I'm finally getting very excited for my trip!!! 8 days to go.

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Forums mobile app

There is no brunch that I know of. I probably would have gone to it as I love brunch. Check the Compass' that I posted to see if there is anything, but I don't remember seeing anything about a bunch.

The night club is good, but it depends on the guests too. There is also a big midnight party in the solarium which is always fun.

Have a great trip next week! I'm jealous. It's cold here now and I want to go somewhere warm

Edited by Cupcrazy

Thank you so much. We just booked the Allure 3/1/2015.

I have a lot of information now to start all of the planning!

This was great!:)

I'm happy to be able to provide you some information to start your planning. Enjoy that planning, before you know it March 1st will be here and you'll be boarding Allure

Thank you so much for your review, pictures and posting of the daily planners. Did you ever drop by Jazz on 4? If so, how was Joan Cartwright and the Jazz Hotline?

Thanks for reading! I am not much of a Jazz fan so I never ended up in Jazz on 4 other than to just peek in to look at it.

Great review and photos. Enjoyed reading this thread as we are scheduled to sail Allure in a few weeks. We cruised on Oasis several months ago and are looking forward to experiencing Allure. Thanks for downloading all the daily compass sheets it gives us an idea how to plan as we are doing a western itinerary as well.:)

Excellent review. I was on the Allure in October the week you were. Really brought back good memories! Thank you.:)

Writing the review kept those great memories alive.

Great review and photos. Enjoyed reading this thread as we are scheduled to sail Allure in a few weeks. We cruised on Oasis several months ago and are looking forward to experiencing Allure. Thanks for downloading all the daily compass sheets it gives us an idea how to plan as we are doing a western itinerary as well.:)

Thanks for reading! I'm glad you you enjoyed

• 5 months later...