Loving the Allure!

Do they have a Michael Kors store on the ship?

Michael Kors replaced the Focus Photo Shop on the Royal Promenade, Kate Spade replaced the Cup Cake Cupboard.

Regalia in the Park replaced the Britto Store which is obviously gone and has not moved into Pets at Sea on the Boardwalk like on the Oasis - according to the deck plans.

steamboats

Michael Kors replaced the Focus Photo Shop on the Royal Promenade, Kate Spade replaced the Cup Cake Cupboard.

Regalia in the Park replaced the Britto Store which is obviously gone and has not moved into Pets at Sea on the Boardwalk like on the Oasis - according to the deck plans.

steamboats

So what's in Pets at Sea?

Is Boardwalk Donuts, Ice Cream, Candy shop etc still onboard?

Glad your having a great time. Since you have the wifi it seems like it is working well. Have you tried to FaceTime home or watch videos?

We join Allure on May 28th so prepare her for our arrival. :D

Works fine. Best internet I've had onboard been streaming vids all day. Speed test says 9Mbps . Full results on my Twitter @nclsglcruiser

It's moving a bit tonight. They also cancelled more of the Aqua theatre shows do glad I got to see it last night even though it was freezing.

Ya I see something on the big screen in the Aqua theatre on the cameras but couldn't read it, God it must be rough is it? Why would they cancel it?

Strong winds making the sea choppy

God I hope it don't be like that for us, I'll be a bit green I'd say, I'd be more than green, lol I was never on a ship before this will be my first,

Thanks for all the updates your great for keeping us posted,

God I hope it don't be like that for us, I'll be a bit green I'd say, I'd be more than green, lol I was never on a ship before this will be my first,

Don't worry We had a big storm last year around this time didn't feel a thing and we were on smaller ship.

Can anyone post the PDF link to the new Deck Plans? They think it's okay to not have them anywhere on the UK site!

Here is a link to deck 3:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/decks/AL/2015-apr/al_deck03_v2015_apr.pdf

For the other decks, just change the deck number in the URL.

Pam, don't worry. It would take one hell of a storm to really rock this ship. I hit a storm in the Med on the MSC Splendida. This is a smaller ship and although you could feel the storm it was not so bad. Nothing Like that is forecast for our sailing.. It's possible you might feel some movement but high seas are unlikely.

Ocav, I got the forecast from accuweather.com 31st may looks a bit miserable :(

[quote name='welshy74']Pam, don't worry. It would take one hell of a storm to really rock this ship. I hit a storm in the Med on the MSC Splendida. This is a smaller ship and although you could feel the storm it was not so bad. Nothing Like that is forecast for our sailing.. It's possible you might feel some movement but high seas are unlikely.

Ocav, I got the forecast from accuweather.com 31st may looks a bit miserable :([/QUOTE]

The rest of the week is looking good though in each port, and Barcelona is only light showers and a little cool

[quote name='welshy74']Pam, don't worry. It would take one hell of a storm to really rock this ship. I hit a storm in the Med on the MSC Splendida. This is a smaller ship and although you could feel the storm it was not so bad. Nothing Like that is forecast for our sailing.. It's possible you might feel some movement but high seas are unlikely.

Ocav, I got the forecast from accuweather.com 31st may looks a bit miserable :([/QUOTE]

On the Allure's recent TA, the only time we really felt the ship rocking around...there were 13 foot swells.

[quote name='ocav']So what's in Pets at Sea?

Is Boardwalk Donuts, Ice Cream, Candy shop etc still onboard?[/quote]

The new deck plans show for Boardwalk:

Boardwalk Donuts, Cups & Scoops, Pets at Sea, Arcade, Sabor on the port side. Starboard side hasn´t changed on the deck plans.

steamboats

Craig,

On the Oasis the Pets at Sea has been replaced by a Romero Britto shop. Reading your answer I assume it´s still Pets at Sea and the Britto shop (which used to be in the Central Park but obviously has been replaced by Regalia in the Park) is completely gone, isn´t it?

steamboats

SingleCruiser - really great to hear updates from someone onboard. We'll be on in just over 3 weeks :D

We're also doing the Transatlantic later this year and were hoping they would have Dynamic Dining up and running by then. Is there any way you can find out when they hope to introduce it.

Thanks

[quote name='Bobal']SingleCruiser - really great to hear updates from someone onboard. We'll be on in just over 3 weeks :D

We're also doing the Transatlantic later this year and were hoping they would have Dynamic Dining up and running by then. Is there any way you can find out when they hope to introduce it.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Not until autumn so I imagine around the time it heads back stateside