Royal Replenish Drink Package

I am thinking of buying the Royal Replenish drink package. This is the one that includes coffee and teas (from the coffee shop I believe), soda, fresh juices and bottled water.

I was wondering what your opinions were on this package. It will be a little over 100.00 for me to get. I am more of an iced coffee, iced tea and water drinker then I am a soda/sweet drink person. I would take up on the fresh juices with breakfast as well. I also drink A LOT of liquids.

I can go without, but it would be a nice treat since I would only have an alcoholic drink a few times.

Thanks!

I believe it also includes non-alcoholic frozen drinks. Such as a virgin pina colada.

We used it in the MED for bottled water, as you leave the ship there will be a crew mwmbwe selling large bottles of water, but show him your card with sticker and they will reach underneath and give you smaller bottles for free. We each carried two bottles off the ship with us every day and then rehydrated when we got back on.

My logic was three bottles of water a day, two sodas with dinner, and one frozen drink in the hot tub after dinner, and I saved money.

I bought it for two upcoming port-intensive cruises. Between morning coffee and juice, several bottles of water, and a frozen non-alcoholic cocktail or two at night, it seems more than worth it to me. People are reporting that alcoholic drinks are so weak anyway, might as well not pay the extra $& to be disappointed when I'm off the ship so much, anyway.

I am not really a drinker so I tried this for a ten day cruise last June. Loved it! Fraps, mochas, virgin frozen drinks, water, fresh oj for breakfast,.. It was really fun picking several different frozen flavors to try each day. I'm going to do this again in a few weeks.

I am a non-drinker. I bought the replenish package last year and for me it was worth it. Fresh orange juice, a ice frappe, virgin frozen drink and a specialty coffee after dinner , I pretty much broke even. I will get it again in September when we are on Indy

my DH and I arent real drinkers and we were on Adventure OTS, very port intensive. We figured between the frozen drinks, bottled water and for me, specialty coffee (Iced and hot) and for him soda it was a good value.

I think this is the only package we will ever get. Well worth it in our opinions. IF and I emphasize IF we want an alcoholic drink, we could just buy a shot of rum and add it to the virgin frozen drink... We didnt last cruise and I doubt we will in the future ever buy that shot but its nice to have the option.

here is a list of Virgin Drinks to try and enjoy

(I can't take credit for it and wish I knew who compiled it so I could give them the proper credit)

Virgin drinks

• Pina Coladas
  • Peach Pina Coladas
  • Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)
  • Strawberry Daquiries
  • Mango Daquiries
  • Papaya Passion "thingy" (pp got it from the Schooner Bar)
  • Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)
  • Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

• Lava Flow (not sure what is in this)
  • Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)
  • Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)
  • Virgin mudslide (I think this may be an ice cream shake...)

• Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)
  • Rosewater Lemonade
  • Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

• Mudslide
  • Coffees and teas from the posted board at Café Promenade

and also the suggestion to have the bartender surprise you with something virgin...

We just had the Royal Replenish package on our Navigator cruise 04/26/15. This was well worth the money and then some. We had multiple Iced cafe Lattes from Starbucks throughout the day, not to mention hot starbucks coffee and cafe mochas in the morning.

Fresh squeezed juice every morning in the dining room/windjammer. Also at the "proudly serving starbucks" coffee shop, there was vitamin water, powerade, and regular bottled water. At almost any bar, we could get a can of Redbull as well.

Needless to say we stayed wide eyed for this cruise. :eek: It was well worth the money, and I will purchase again on the next cruise.

I am more of an iced coffee, iced tea and water drinker then I am a soda/sweet drink person. I would take up on the fresh juices with breakfast as well. I also drink A LOT of liquids.

If you just mean iced brewed coffee, or iced brewed tea, I'm not sure those things are truly included. Iced americano (espresso with hot water over ice), sure, but actual coffee-coffee?

And it's not fresh juiceS, it's fresh-squeezed orange juice. That's the thing that's extra, in terms of juices. All other juice products are simply included with your fare.

Might want to wait and get on the ship and check out the coffeeshop situation, see if what you want is something they will be able to make for you, before buying the package.

If you just mean iced brewed coffee, or iced brewed tea, I'm not sure those things are truly included. Iced americano (espresso with hot water over ice), sure, but actual coffee-coffee?

And it's not fresh juiceS, it's fresh-squeezed orange juice. That's the thing that's extra, in terms of juices. All other juice products are simply included with your fare.

Might want to wait and get on the ship and check out the coffeeshop situation, see if what you want is something they will be able to make for you, before buying the package.

Yes both ice brewed coffee and teas are included. Anything from the coffee shop is included, including frappacinos, and all specialty coffee.

It is fresh squeezed OJ that is included, but other juices at the bars (breakfast in dining room they are free) are not included with your cruise fare, but with this package are included. I know, as I drink plenty of Pineapple & Cranberry mixed. I used to have to pay $3.50 for them, but this package made them included.

This package includes a lot.

Edited by Mikew0805
grammar

I just finished a cruise on the Independence of the Seas and they did not give me the sticker for the Royal Replenish Package. I did not realize this until the 2nd day when i was denied bottled water and had to pay for my juice. Finally went down to Guest Services to see what was wrong and found out that I needed a sticker on my card. Beware, your card must have the RR sticker on it. If not, go to Guest Services.

Presume the sticker should be on at check-in when they hand you your seapass card for the first time?

Yep, and your cup should be in your stateroom. If it's not check at the sales tables the first day, they have been known to run out.

OP, this package has been completely worth it for me. I've purchased it on Royal and Celebrity's version as well.

Edited by notsomadhatter

Would a bartender give me a fountain drink when I show my card?

Yes, you don't have to lug the cup around to get a drink, they'll just want to see your sticker.

Edited by Illyria

So if Royal Replenish is listed at $19/day - then they add 18% gratuity, so it's really $22.42/day, correct? I'm just debating whether to get it for me and my husband on our upcoming 8-night cruise. I only have $175 OBC, and even if we buy the packages on the 2nd day, for both of us it's still over $300.

I think it's just not worth it for us...we don't drink soda, I'd be getting it mostly for premium coffee and mocktails and my husband - for cranberry juice (and maybe coffee).

And yes, I was tempted to just get it for me and hand an occasional glass of juice to my husband - but I know, I know, it's against the rules to share :rolleyes: I think we'll just stick to paying for our drinks as we go.

So if Royal Replenish is listed at $19/day - then they add 18% gratuity, so it's really $22.42/day, correct?

You are correct, the $19/day does not include 18% gratuity. It is only you that can decide whether the package is worth it or not.

Yes, you don't have to lug the cup around to get a drink, they'll just want to see your sticker.

It seems to me that unless you are on a ship with a freestyle machine, lugging the cup around is probably a waste (although long bar lines and small soda cups could change that thought!)

So if Royal Replenish is listed at $19/day - then they add 18% gratuity, so it's really $22.42/day, correct? I'm just debating whether to get it for me and my husband on our upcoming 8-night cruise. I only have $175 OBC, and even if we buy the packages on the 2nd day, for both of us it's still over $300.

I think it's just not worth it for us...we don't drink soda, I'd be getting it mostly for premium coffee and mocktails and my husband - for cranberry juice (and maybe coffee).

And yes, I was tempted to just get it for me and hand an occasional glass of juice to my husband - but I know, I know, it's against the rules to share :rolleyes: I think we'll just stick to paying for our drinks as we go.

The only juice included in Replenish that isn't free on the ship is *fresh squeezed OJ* in the mornings. There's no free cranberry juice with Replenish. If there is cranberry juice on the ship it's either free to everyone OR it's for an extra charge.

So if your husband drinks brewed coffee and cranberry juice, Replenish is of absolutely ZERO help to him. Get it for yourself (lattes, virgin frozen drinks, fresh squeezed OJ at breakfast, bottled waters and sparkling waters) and he can get his brewed coffee for free, and figure out how to get cranberry juice.

We will be on the Oasis in Sept. and was thinking about getting the replemish pkg. Since I enjoy iced coffee, where on the ship would I be able to get this? Is there anywhere by the pool or spa that would have this.

Thanks for any help.

We will be on the Oasis in Sept. and was thinking about getting the replemish pkg. Since I enjoy iced coffee, where on the ship would I be able to get this? Is there anywhere by the pool or spa that would have this.

Thanks for any help.

Cafe Promenade is the available venue, on deck 5

There's no free cranberry juice with Replenish. If there is cranberry juice on the ship it's either free to everyone OR it's for an extra charge.

If cranberry juice is at the WJ (no idea), that's one thing, but if go up to a bar and order cranberry juice and ice or cranberry and sprite, I'd think the Replenish package would cover it but there would be a charge for it otherwise.

Going on the Indy in September definitely getting it for myself but hubby is a wine/regular coffee drinker so we will bring on two bottles of wine for him and use obc for an occasional cocktail of the day for him. Just debating whether I should prepay for it or wait to pay onboard.