Navigator of the Sea room question

We will be traveling on NOS towards the end of May. I would like to keep our inside cabin very cold. Are there any tips? I think I may have read somewhere to keep the bathroom door shut because of the vent or something about keeping your room card near the door? Can someone who's traveled on the NOS give me some insight. This is our first trip on Royal Caribbean and any tips on this line would be great! :-)

thanks!

Edited by suzanne4444

We will be traveling on NOS towards the end of May. I would like to keep our inside cabin very cold. Are there any tips? I think I may have read somewhere to keep the bathroom door shut because of the vent or something about keeping your room card near the door? Can someone who's traveled on the NOS give me some insight. This is our first trip on Royal Caribbean and any tips on this line would be great! :-)

thanks!

Keeping you room card near the door does not apply to Navigator. All you can do is turn the temp down all the way. If it does not get cool enough, speak to your stateroom attendant.

thanks!

We sailed on May 3-10 and our room was frigid some of the time. But, to me that is better than too hot. We had a balcony room though and never left the door open to the balcony as we've heard that can mess with the temps. Hopefully you won't have any issues. Have fun!