Cruise Personaliser problems

Suebiker

Hi

Just wondering if anybody can help me. I may be missing the obvious here - but is there an email address where I can contact P and O regarding my cruise personaliser. I have tried to contact them via phone but have waited to be connected to an operator for over 20mins now. I have looked on the website for other ways to contact them ie . live chat or email but with no success. Am I missing the obvious - is it staring me in the face? Can anybody help?

Alternatively - has anybody else experienced a problem with their cruise personaliser ? I can log into it fine - I can get all the info I need apart from my "To do list". Everytime I log in it says loading "to do list" but it never loads - therefore I can't input all our details, passport, insurance etc.

Anybody else experienced this and know how to fix it.

Thanks

Sue

Thanks everyone for all your helpful replies - glad it's not just me then.

Didn't realise that you could do this via the tabs at the top.

Many thanks

I have just noticed that there will be no access to the cruise personaliser on Sunday the 31st of July. So maybe they will be working on the system.

Here's hoping

Looking forward to our holiday, surprised we've been allocated our cabin already and we've still got ten weeks before we go!!!

Sue

I cannot even log in it says my cruise has passed its date which it hasnt it isnt until 9/10/2016 and I have logged in previously to view excursions and speciality dining so know it was working.:confused:

Edited by majortom10

I cannot even log in it says my cruise has passed its date which it hasnt it isnt until 9/10/2016 and I have logged in previously to view excursions and speciality dining so know it was working.:confused:

It seems as though they have some major problems with the system. Lets hop it is fixed soon.

Sue

They are having IT problems with the personaliser, I exchanged e-mails with them when I had similar issues, I could not get the To do list to load using Chrome, MS Ie, or MS Edge, but it worked when I used the Firefox browser. The last info I had was they had not found the problem, but if they now have planned down time it looks as though they may have a fix.

Whether it works or not is of course a whole different ball game.

slowest web page ever, notice its down for mainteance on Sunday, hope it speeds it up

It took me an hour and half to book our seats for the flight at midnight It takes forever on there :rolleyes:

There are people complaining about this same problem on all the different Facebook pages. Fortunately we have a few months before we have to print off ours but I will try going in via the preparing to go tab to see if that works for me.

I can't get my e-tickets because it's saying I haven't updated my 'to do' which I did ages ago. I can't update my 'to do' because whatever browser I use I can't get access. I can't get it updated by phoning because I can't get through. Come on P&O !!!!!!!!

I can't get my e-tickets because it's saying I haven't updated my 'to do' which I did ages ago. I can't update my 'to do' because whatever browser I use I can't get access. I can't get it updated by phoning because I can't get through. Come on P&O !!!!!!!!

Click on the 'preparing to go' tab, then you can add all your details that way.

My helpful geeky friend informed me that if you use Google Chrome if you don't keep it updated on current versions some browsers will not work. It seemed this was the case with my problem with the cruise personaliser. Go into chrome, top right hand corner, settings,help and update. Hope this helps.

My helpful geeky friend informed me that if you use Google Chrome if you don't keep it updated on current versions some browsers will not work. It seemed this was the case with my problem with the cruise personaliser. Go into chrome, top right hand corner, settings,help and update. Hope this helps.

Sadly it's not as easily fixed as the browser suggestion, I tried that. When I got through they said they had some issues they were fixing.

My 'To do list' is working today for the first time in ages. Looks like they may have fixed it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes mine is also working on my google chrome browser, however it is running very slowly I think P&O need to invest in much higher capacity servers.

• 2 months later...