PUERto VALLARTA TOURS BY JOHANN & SANDRA

Michelldb5

It will depend what tour you book. They are re sellers, so difficult to tell what pickup point will be used. It might help if you tell what tour you are interested in.

hello,

Has anyone booked through Puerto Vallarta tours? They say that they send you were to meet but not how far it is from the cruise terminal? I appreciate all responses.

I have many times. It is right there in the marina. It is near where the ship docks. You can't miss it. The tours are great.

Carol

We are interested in the City and Tropical Tour.

Yes I am sure that will be pick up at the port - called maritime terminal.

(Not Marina, that is the yacht harbor!)

Johann & Sandra are third party tour brokers. They don't actually operate any excursions/tours. I believe the City & Tropical tour is run by Tani tours and they typically make a series of stops at resorts to pick up passengers. They may have you meet at the port entrance or a resort very near the port.

This tour is designed to give you a windshield view of Vallarta and the countryside south of the city. You will have a few stops for photos and to shop. Bathrooms will be available at the various shopping opportunities.

We took this tour on our first visit to Vallarta and it gave us a great overview of the area. Do not expect that this to be an in depth cultural experience.

Enjoy!

Johann & Sandra are third party tour brokers. They don't actually operate any excursions/tours. I believe the City & Tropical tour is run by Tani tours and they typically make a series of stops at resorts to pick up passengers. They may have you meet at the port entrance or a resort very near the port.

This tour is designed to give you a windshield view of Vallarta and the countryside south of the city. You will have a few stops for photos and to shop. Bathrooms will be available at the various shopping opportunities.

We took this tour on our first visit to Vallarta and it gave us a great overview of the area. Do not expect that this to be an in depth cultural experience.

Enjoy!

Do you have any suggestions for a PV tour that would encompass an in-depth cultural experience?

Do you have any suggestions for a PV tour that would encompass an in-depth cultural experience?

Talk to one of the private drivers at the dock and maybe try to find some fellow passengers to join you. Then you can make your own tour and tell the driver what you are interested in.

The tour to San Sebastian (old small miningtown town far outside Vallarta) is very interesting, but you will hardly see anything of Puerto Vallarta. Best to book this through the cruiseline to avoid later arrival back.

If it were me, especially on a first visit, I would suggest that you grab a cab at the cruise docks and have it deliver you to the new dock in old town. From there, just wander slowly back on the Malecon towards the cruise docks. There are so many really great things to see and do along the Malecon. Nice folks, fun shopping, cheap (and good) food, and great beverages. If you grow tired or run short of time, on the way back, just grab a cab back to your ship.

There are lots of places to see, and lots of things to do in PV, but on a short stay...

Just my $0.02Pesos worth.

We booked with them for our Los veranos zip line excursion. A lot cheaper than the boat. We met at the college disco about a block away for pick up. We also used them to book a yelapa adventure in mazatlan. Excellent excursions and far cheaper than on the boat.