Fly boardig cabo

Sheepdogz79

Hello I was looking for feedback from anyone that has done the flyboarding excursion in cabo. This looks like a new excursion offered by carnival and lacks any reviews on their website.

If anyone has done this excursion and would like to share their experience I'd like to hear about it

Thought I would mention that there is at least one place in Puerto Vallarta where you can try Flyboarding. And you do not need to pay any excursion fees. The place is located near the southern end of Los Muertos Beach and they have a sign along the beach. They also have a web site which is http://www.flyboardpv.com/. You can get to this location from the port (Marina) by taxi (less then 100 Pesos if you walk out to the street and take a Yellow taxi) or you could simply spend 7.5 Pesos and take any bus marked "Centro" over to the southside from where you would have to walk a few blocks.

Last winter we had some good laughs on our balcony watching a few flyboarders including one guy that must have been a pro since he flew along the shore line for over a mile without losing his balance.

Hank

Hello I was looking for feedback from anyone that has done the flyboarding excursion in cabo. This looks like a new excursion offered by carnival and lacks any reviews on their website.

If anyone has done this excursion and would like to share their experience I'd like to hear about it

We wanted to try this out and emailed ahead for info. We were told we could arrange a time in advance for a 15% discount. We didn't want to be tied to a schedule so just waited until we were there (we spent a week in Cabo). I never saw flyboarding anywhere, nor any signs for it. I actually forgot about it so didn't actively seek it out - maybe they are far off the shore? I really wanted to at least be an observer even if I didn't participate. All water activities were cancelled for two of the days we were there due to extremely high waves so maybe that had something to do with it also?

There are plenty of reviews on the actual flyboarding website. I am sure you can find them just by googling.

Please let us know how it went if you do this. I would love to try it some time!