Dress On a Celebrity Cruise

koss78b2

going solo on my first Celebrity cruise on the Celebrity Constellation for Oct 21st.

having been doing NCL And Carnival

what type of dress is allowed on a this type of cruise

i am more casual type and don't do formal nights at all,but will eat in the dining room at least once or twice

would i be ok there in just casual pants and decent shirt?

as for other times on ship? is just a T shirt and shorts ok in rest of the ship?

caps ok?

i assume there is a different clientele for Celebrity vs Carnival?

going solo on my first Celebrity cruise on the Celebrity Constellation for Oct 21st.

i am more casual type and don't do formal nights at all,but will eat in the dining room at least once or twice

as for other times on ship? is just a T shirt and shorts ok in rest of the ship?

caps ok?

There is a dress code sticky at the top of this page. You'll find guidelines and answers to your questions and concerns. Also Celebrity's website under FAQ address your questions and concerns about the suggested dress guidelines for daytime and evening wear while aboard.

No formal nights on Celebrity. Dinner dress is smart casual most nights so a polo shirt & slacks are fine. There are 1-2 Evening Chic nights where some will get very dressed up, some men will wear suits or sport coats and some slacks & a shirt.

Daytime shorts & tee shirt are fine. You can eat in the buffet in the evening in shorts.

Baseball caps - please not in the dining rooms. I might be old school, but I don't believe they belong on anyone's head indoors, cruise or not.

You should be fine in slacks and a shirt. Get on your Roll Call (see above) and find out if there are others traveling solo on your same cruise.

During the day shorts, sandals, flip flops, tee shirts are just fine and it's what we wear. We don't do formal (never really did) but we do put more effort into our evening dress in the dining rooms. My husband wears slacks and a golf shirt/Hawaiian shirt/buttondown shirt on all evenings. On some cruises he wears a sport coat open collar.

caps ok?

A cap is fine except for when you're eating. Then out of courtesy to the other diners you remove it.