Celebrity Information System Strikes Again???

Well this is a new one, I just did my final payment a little early for my Nov 19th Reflection cruise,and I had some free time and decided to do my check-in. I got to my page where I could print my boarding pass and it said "Cabin Category - Inside" despite the fact that I have a 1C Cabin with Go Better Perks.

So I called my travel agent, and she pulled it up on the travel agent system and said -"No you are definitely in a 1C with Go Better Perks". She thinks that the system's glitching, said that she would report it to the powers that be, but that if we just gave it a day or two it would probably resolve itself. She said no worries, that she would make sure everything is made right, but should I be worried?

Is this just the typical Celebrity Messed Up System striking again?

Well this is a new one, I just did my final payment a little early for my Nov 19th Reflection cruise,and I had some free time and decided to do my check-in. I got to my page where I could print my boarding pass and it said "Cabin Category - Inside" despite the fact that I have a 1C Cabin with Go Better Perks.

So I called my travel agent, and she pulled it up on the travel agent system and said -"No you are definitely in a 1C with Go Better Perks". She thinks that the system's glitching, said that she would report it to the powers that be, but that if we just gave it a day or two it would probably resolve itself. She said no worries, that she would make sure everything is made right, but should I be worried?

Is this just the typical Celebrity Messed Up System striking again?

Are you in a guaranteed cabin or assigned? If assigned, then one can look up on X's website to verify cabin type.

Otherwise have your TA send you verification of cabin type so when you check in you will have the verification of cabin.

Not to worry, baseless at this juncture.

bon voyage