Premium BP discounted

ATL123456

My upcoming TA is offering Premium BP advance purchase for 30% off ($45.50 per day). I'm guessing there will not be any better rates before departure or onboard. Anyone know if X does this often?

Very nice. I'd be more inclined to book a TA if they did that more often

My upcoming TA is offering Premium BP advance purchase for 30% off ($45.50 per day). I'm guessing there will not be any better rates before departure or onboard. Anyone know if X does this often?

I've see a 10% discount a couple of time but not 30%

I'm guessing due to a lot of elites & above on TAs they don't sell to many packages as you generally use vouchers for the elite drinks at any bar (except martini & world class bar)

Just cancelled the packages I purchased yesterday & bought again. Saved $460 over what I paid at 10% discount:D:D:D

Big Thank You to ATL123456‼️

Alberta Cruiser-no email just look at the beverage packages in your cruise planner.

Alberta Cruiser-no email just look at the beverage packages in your cruise planner.

Thanks! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any type of sale for our Repo.

Edit - I believe there is supposed to be a sale on all repositioning cruises. It just doesn't appear to be working for me online, so I may need to call in.

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

Just cancelled the packages I purchased yesterday & bought again. Saved $460 over what I paid at 10% discount:D:D:D

Big Thank You to ATL123456‼️

Glad it worked out! Also glad someone else saw the same thing so not just a fluke. I'm on Reflection TA on Oct 21 as well. With the cheap PBP I will probably be living at the sunset bar!

Thanks! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any type of sale for our Repo.

Edit - I believe there is supposed to be a sale on all repositioning cruises. It just doesn't appear to be working for me online, so I may need to call in.

Isn't working for ours either.

Just checked and the Premium Alcohol Beverage Package is on sale for around 30% off for the 25OCT16 Transatlantic from Barcelona.

Regular price is CAD$85.15 per day (CAD$100.47 w/ 18% grat) and it's on now for CAD$59.15 per day (CAD$69.79 w/ 18% grat). We did the math and we were planning to purchase the Premium Non-Alcohol anyway so the difference at the discounted rate will cover our usual bottle of wine a night and two drinks per day. Done and done!

We're on the September 2 Transpacific Vancouver to Toyko on Millie. I just logged onto my reservation, and, sure enough, the premium package is also listed at $45.50 per day. And the Classic package for $38.50.

Glad it worked out! Also glad someone else saw the same thing so not just a fluke. I'm on Reflection TA on Oct 21 as well. With the cheap PBP I will probably be living at the sunset bar!

We will be at the Sunset for sail away but most nights it the Martini bar for us!

Celebrity has discounted their beverage packages for all repositioning ships between now and the end of the year. The promotion is a 30% discount on the standard, classic, and premium beverage packages. The promo ends on 31 August.

Not sure about the other non-alcoholic or wine packages. Go to "My Celebrity" for your particular cruise to find out if you are one of the affected parties.

I got an e-mail for a 10% discount on all the packages for our Panama Canal cruise in Oct. Already had the classic package included but was happy to see that they do sometimes discount.

My email states that to take advantage of the 30% discount you must purchase by August 28, 2016 and it applies to sailing departing by December 31, 2016.

You might want to check your particular cruise. You can cancel your 10% off package and rebook the 30% off one as indicated in the small print on the offer.

Good luck

We are on the Solstice sailing 31st October which is a repositioning cruise,and just checked with Celebrity and this offer is for Elite members only. The annoying thing is we are doing btb cruises and will be Elite after the first one but have a package included in the second cruise.

In all my cruises I have never seen this don.

I tried to purchase the premium beverage package on line and there was no information regarding a discount. Contacted my TA and she secured for me today. Savings are $300 per person.

Thank you everyone who posted regarding this, another reason Cruise Critic is valuable to its members!

I tried to purchase the premium beverage package on line and there was no information regarding a discount. Contacted my TA and she secured for me today. Savings are $300 per person.

Thank you everyone who posted regarding this, another reason Cruise Critic is valuable to its members!

No there isn't any reference to the discount on the site but the price does reflect 30% off when you add it to your account [emoji106][emoji4]

There is an issue with the Oct 16 repo on the summit. I called in and the guy confirmed the 30% off applied to all repos, and then he tried to do get it for me and it was only giving him 10% off, the same as when I do it online. He put me on hold to talk to someone and came back and said it doesn't apply to that cruise because it isn't a repo! But when I booked I couldn't get the big, better, best deal because it is a repo. This cruise is from New Jersey to San Juan, to reposition the Summit for the winter, seems like the definition of repo to me! I will have keep pushing them on this issue.