Azura from Barbados

kevg1889

Hi everyone. My wife & I had our first cruise in October on board the MSC Fantasia, which was a great experience & we are well & truly hooked on cruising.

As my DW is a teacher, we are restricted to school holidays, & I couldnt believe it when a great offer came up on the Black Friday offers to cruise on the Azura from Barbados in March, which fell in with the Easter holidays. We have only ever dreamed of going to the Carribean but the offer price makes it a possibility. Having to take the offer price means that we will not get a choice of cabin number, but we are planning to book a balcony cabin. Can anyone advise on whether this is a risk, i.e. could we end up with a bad cabin, or are all the balcony cabins reasonably good? Can you still make requests, in the hope that you might get something like your choice?

It is our silver wedding anniversary next year, so this will be a special celebration, & I want to make it as fantastic as possible, even under financial restrictions.so any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated.

All the balcony cabins on Azura are good, none have the "Obstructed Balcony" feature as on Britannia. One or two at the forward end say they are shaded by Bridge Wings but not a major problem and unlikely to get one of those two to four. The Balconies vary in size and some are overlooked from balconies above but only if their occupants are at the rail. C deck has double size area but all seem to be bigger than Britannia offers.

Regards John