Is it possible to view on board credit

janieb1962

Hi fellow cruisers

I've just asked for the shareholder benefit of extra ObC to be applied to our upcoming cruise. (Well the share company holding my shares has asked for it)

Just wondering how/when I'll know if it's been applied to my account.I can't actually remember how much ObC we got when we booked (sure it's in some paperwork somewhere) but just wondered if it's possible to view this online via cruise personaliser before we sail

Edited by janieb1962

Hi fellow cruisers

I've just asked for the shareholder benefit of extra ObC to be applied to our upcoming cruise. (Well the share company holding my shares has asked for it)

Just wondering how/when I'll know if it's been applied to my account.I can't actually remember how much ObC we got when we booked (sure it's in some paperwork somewhere) but just wondered if it's possible to view this online via cruise personaliser before we sail

We got an updated booking confirmation from P&O by email also from our High Street TA. It doesn't show on the Cruise Personaliser as far as I am aware. The amount of obc you received on booking will be on the original booking confirmation - the new booking confirmation should show the original plus the shareholder benefit but on ours these weren't itemised separately - it's the total obc which has been applied from whichever source.

We got an updated booking confirmation from P&O by email also from our High Street TA. It doesn't show on the Cruise Personaliser as far as I am aware. The amount of obc you received on booking will be on the original booking confirmation - the new booking confirmation should show the original plus the shareholder benefit but on ours these weren't itemised separately - it's the total obc which has been applied from whichever source.

Which is what happens with ours. We book direct and once its been applied we have a new confirmation emailed to us. As shares are in OH name his obs is a little bigger than mine...but I spend more than him!!!!

The PO cruise personaliser doesn't show it for some reason. The Princess cruise personaliser (same parent company and back end database) does and also shows future cruise credits.

Must be a reason for them to hide it but I cant fathom it out!

We received it in writing from pando (we also booked direct) and it will show up in the interactive service on your TV.

Interestingly, the loyalty discount (5%, 7.5% or 10%) doesn't apply to OBC.

If you are cruising on the Britannia you won't see anything on the interactive TV, you have to go to reception to get a statement, terrible really on what is the P & O flagship.

If you are cruising on the Britannia you won't see anything on the interactive TV, you have to go to reception to get a statement, terrible really on what is the P & O flagship.

Even where your account shows up on the interactive system it does not give a running total until you have used any OBC or Shareholders discounts that may apply.

We received it in writing from pando (we also booked direct) and it will show up in the interactive service on your TV.

Interestingly, the loyalty discount (5%, 7.5% or 10%) doesn't apply to OBC.

This is being covered in a different thread. You cannot get a discount on a discount (which is what obc is)