Ventura - quiet place to study?(!)

NewWestwardbound

Hi all. I'm taking the family on the Ventura Christmas cruise to the Canaries. Eldest daughter has Uni exams in early Jan and wants to do some revision while we're away. Is there anywhere quiet she could go on board other than the cabin? She has noise cancelling headphones so it doesn't need to be silent, but somewhere she can sit with her books relatively undisturbed.

Thanks in advance.

There is the library and there is also the Peninsular Room on Deck F adjacent to the Theatre that she could perhaps ask to use. At a push, The Havana Club is not used much during the day except for rehearsals, its big and has "quiet corners".

There is the library and there is also the Peninsular Room on Deck F adjacent to the Theatre that she could perhaps ask to use. At a push, The Havana Club is not used much during the day except for rehearsals, its big and has "quiet corners".

These sound ideal, many thanks.

i wouldn't say the library would be suitable. People come and go all the time. I'd avoid any space off the atrium because there just needs to be a line-dancing class or similar to make it very noisy. I'd go for a corner of the night-club which is pretty quiet most of the day.