Meraviglia - bookings soon to open!

panamapd

On the UK site nearly all sailings are listed as SOLD OUT except November sailings and Early June.

I'm sure they can't be full from June to October already.

Must be flogging them off in other regions first

Edited by Skier52

I would imagine they'll be given - in the first instance - to the countries whom enjoy the MSC experience. I see from across Cruise Critic that the majority of Americans and British grumble (a lot) about their service so I doubt they'll be breaking their necks to rush to either country for their first raft of bookings.

9th of June £949 pp for a Fantastica Balcony cruise only!

Watch those prices come down in 2017 when the TAs from the various countries return their unsold cabins, Dave. The current prices are ridiculous for the (boring) route she's taking. Especially now, with the "loyalty" discount @ only 5% for ALL tiers of Voyagers' Club.

• 2 weeks later...
MSC Belgium just gave me this link for the official Deck

plans:http://www.msccruisesgetforms.com/CMS/PDFFiles/DeckPlans-New/MSCMeraviglia/Meraviglia-DeckPlans-TEMP.pdf

Anyone knows which color represent the new YC Inside cabins?

BEIGE!

you can see the colour in the image

BTW they have started allocating cabins I've been allocated 18009 for my cruise. I'm well chuffed with that. I had specified a port side cabin so as to get sun on our balcony on the sea day

meraviglia%20inside%20cabin.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

BEIGE!

you can see the colour in the image

BTW they have started allocating cabins I've been allocated 18009 for my cruise. I'm well chuffed with that. I had specified a port side cabin so as to get sun on our balcony on the sea day

meraviglia%20inside%20cabin.jpg

Pete

Thanks Pete! Looks good, I hope you manage to change your cabin to the one you prefer :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep, very excited to have booked another YC experience on the New Meraviglia. We have gone for the inside cabin (16012) and am interested in checking it out, The price is awesome for what we get and the smaller room and no balcony doesn't worry us to much as we spend every waking hour on deck and out of the room. The Divina YC1 in 2015 was a great time but the new ship looks great and like I said "The price is Riiiiight" :)

Close to the lounge and the same level as the reception is also a bonus, as opposed to level 15 or 14.

Leaving Naples on 19th June 2017. The earlier couple of cruises should have ironed out any problems I would have thought ;)

A great way to experience all that YC has to offer with an option of a nice albeit smaller cabin with no balcony is a no brainer for us.

No one knows what type of room I'm in anyway haha.

I swore I would never sail again unless its in YC and this is the way to go if your on a 6 week trip to Europe from Melbourne Australia. Yippee!! cant wait!

Thanks Stealthy,

We will have our first MSC cruise on this ship in Oct 2017. And booked an interior YC as well on a gut feeling. Sounds like a smart thing. I keep looking at the deck plan to figure out how many YC interiors even exist. Do you know?

But looks like a ship within a ship kind of thing? Do you eat with other YC cabin folks. Having never experienced this, love to have hints on how to take full advantage of our YC amenities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It looks like there is only 15 Inside cabins over level 14, 15 and 16 and 80 cabins with balcony's on levels 14, 15, 16 and 18.

Every YC cabin has the same YC amenities and experiences than anyone in YC, with its own Concierge, Butlers, the YC only restaurant, pool area, lounge and bars.

The only difference is the size of the cabin and no balcony.

Bring it on I say :D

Capture11.jpg

Capture11.jpg.3a64d0ebe17d288077861ce80e8743d0.jpg

Edited by stealthy

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, very excited to have booked another YC experience on the New Meraviglia. We have gone for the inside cabin (16012) and am interested in checking it out.

Leaving Naples on 19th June 2017. The earlier couple of cruises should have ironed out any problems I would have thought ;)

We are booked for the same itinerary and cabin in August 2017. I wonder if embarking en disembarking in the afternoon will make the cruise feel longer. I hope we all come back with wonderful stories, unfortunately it's still quite a while away.

It looks like there is only 15 Inside cabins over level 14, 15 and 16 and 80 cabins with balcony's on levels 14, 15, 16 and 18.

Every YC cabin has the same YC amenities and experiences than anyone in YC, with its own Concierge, Butlers, the YC only restaurant, pool area, lounge and bars.

The only difference is the size of the cabin and no balcony.

Bring it on I say :D

Capture11.jpg

Interesting that the YC balcony cabins on MERAVIGLIA are 28 sq m and the YC inside are 16 sq m. whereas on SEASIDE they are both 21 sq m

Edited by Skier52