Room Service on Divina with Fantastica question

LMaxwell

Okay, so I've read the sticky at the top and all that did was confuse things for me.

I am booked on Divina with Fantastica experience and the MSC website says

SUPERIOR COMFORT ENSURED BY FREE 24−HOUR ROOM SERVICE (DELIVERY IS FREE FROM 11PM - 6AM WITH FANTASTICA & AUREA EXPERIENCES)

Now, when I look for a room service menu I see no charges next to the food items, just a notation on delivery.

With Fantastica experience if we order a plate or two of food in the afternoon are we going to be charged for either the food or delivery at all? Or is it "free" ?

Okay, so I've read the sticky at the top and all that did was confuse things for me.

I am booked on Divina with Fantastica experience and the MSC website says

SUPERIOR COMFORT ENSURED BY FREE 24−HOUR ROOM SERVICE (DELIVERY IS FREE FROM 11PM - 6AM WITH FANTASTICA & AUREA EXPERIENCES)

Now, when I look for a room service menu I see no charges next to the food items, just a notation on delivery.

With Fantastica experience if we order a plate or two of food in the afternoon are we going to be charged for either the food or delivery at all? Or is it "free" ?

You must pay for the food (although the basic breakfast of coffee, juice, croissants is free )- the delivery to your room is free with Fantastica.

You must pay for the food (although the basic breakfast of coffee, juice, croissants is free )- the delivery to your room is free with Fantastica.

Thanks. That's a little disappointing since the MSC rep kept going on and on and on about the free room service; I was mostly interested in a better cabin location via Fantastica. Is there a price list for the items anywhere?

• 1 month later...