Internet - Fantasia or other Med Sailing

IluvZ

Hi all,

I have a fairly larger OBC for our upcoming sailing but I wondering if there is significant savings booking the internet packages in advance. Honestly, the on-line US prices are very reasonable, compared to the other US-based lines we have been on. It is $12 for 100 minutes and $27 for 300 minutes.

Does anyone remember what the on-line prices were?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Cost is much cheaper than pre-purchasing. Did they start offering the half price deal at the start of the cruise? Seems like it might make sense to wait and purchase onboard. Thanks for sharing this.

I bought the 5 hours option on day 2 in Barcelona. The speed is very good!

Do Internet prices vary per ship because I pre-purchased my Internet just the other day for $82.00 for 24 hours based on prices posted before this and now this is showing it to be significantly cheaper. Ship is the same but Itinerary different. Anyone know?

Do Internet prices vary per ship because I pre-purchased my Internet just the other day for $82.00 for 24 hours based on prices posted before this and now this is showing it to be significantly cheaper. Ship is the same but Itinerary different. Anyone know?

maybe depends of the number of days in the sailing? This price was for a 11 night cruise in the winter. Not sure thats the reason though.

maybe depends of the number of days in the sailing? This price was for a 11 night cruise in the winter. Not sure thats the reason though.

Ours is 11 nights too! Hmm...would be silly to make it more expensive to pre-purchase but that looks like what they've done! Thank you!